Reviews for Winterborn
nightmistral chapter 8 . 12/7/2009
This is absolutely BRILLIANT. Please update soon, you've really got me hooked - this is one of the best VHD fics out there that I've read. :)
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 8 . 12/7/2008
Simply can't wait for the next chapter! This fic is so great! I'd forgotten how much I liked it! Left Hand stuck to the sculpture was hilarious!
NortheasternWind chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
I'm liking this story so far. Alucard and D in the same place is WEE.

My only complaint is that Alucard feels a little out of character. Not too much, and I'm not even sure why. Maybe it's just that, compared to D, Alucard's personality is closer to that of a human. I guess I have yet to get it in my head that he really is half human .

Left Hand being stuck tickled my funny bone.
Kitala chapter 8 . 4/30/2008
Way to leave it at a cliffie! This deserves a quick update, methinks *smiles innocently*
the bird and the bee chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
"His was the kind of beauty that made wives forget their husbands and husbands forget their wives."

god damn.

true that.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
Ah, well we all know that D is a softie underneath that cold exterior. I can't wait for more chapters! Will they be able to unite the two races? A puzzlement indeed!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
O,this is getting interesting. D was very much in character. Did they ever come up with a name?
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
An excellent chapter! Your description is fantastic! I'm on to the next!
Kitala chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
Oh god, this fic is amazing! I love how you introduced Maria's pregnancy and the idea behind the council, and the Castlevania characters. Richter wins, lol.
zenbon zakura chapter 7 . 2/7/2008
oh well lol hurry and update lol live d hand their lol always cuts him off lol hurry and update!
zenbon zakura chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
hurry update!
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
hurry update!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
Fantastic chapter! I loved the way you used the repetition of "brother" and other things to show D's confusion. I look forward to more from this!
sunbune chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
Oh no! What's wrong with Maria?

That was kind of weird how a whole crowd of doctors met them as soon as they were through the gate. But I was glad to see D being so heroic, taking care of Maria like that. Overall, this was another great chapter. Lots of action- I love scenes with running horses. I could see it all in my head.

And you know I just can't get enough of D and Alucard in the same universe! Bring on the next chapter!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Tricky, tricky vampire woman. This was an excellent chapter! I can't wait to see what one things of the other. And what exactly is Caitlyn's plan? Hm...