Reviews for Winterborn
Master of the Boot chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Very very interesting. I'll stick around and watch.

Ta

Master of teh Boot
Kitala chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
Ooh! Wonderfully descriptive- it had me on the edge of my seat. I demand more!
sunbune chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
wow! I love it! What a great scene! And great job with descriptions all around- Have I already told you how much I LOVE that Alucard has "champagne-colored eyes" ? ? Well, I love it.

Also very cool to see Maria here!

The last line is so perfect- I Absolutely Can Not wait to see what happens next!
zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
hoh? nane sore? lol sons of dracula when alucard is the reverse of dracula?
sunbune chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
Aha! The temperature of the night air this week reminded me that it is vampire season once again, and now I am looking for some quality fanfiction to sink my teeth into. This story seems to have some promise, especially if it's going to be a Castlevania crossover. (I have a real weakness for those!) Lefty's lines here were hilarious, and the tone of the writing was decently similar to that of the books. Loved the opening quote, too.

Can't wait to see what else you've got!
QuidQuidLatineDictumSitAltumSo chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Tess here! I love the portrayal you put up of D, and this ficton seems promising, i look forward to more ).
bansheegrrl chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
has prmise, hope to see more soon
Master of the Boot chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Excellent man. May D track his quary to the far corners of the divine beyond.

Ta

Master of teh Boot
Kitala chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Wonderful start- you've got D spot on!
KuroDark chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Very, very good. Now you must write more extremely quickly for I am extremely curious. Well done.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
Very interesting. I can't wait to see what this vampire wants from him.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
An interesting quote that must lead to an interesting chapter...I'll read that in due time...kind of busy now, but I am looking forward to it!
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
lol interesting hurry and udapte i want to read the reast of the hellsing manga and vampire hunter d manga cross over lol hurry!
Onah chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
Interesting. I want to know what happends next. :D
escape5 chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
ah, the possibility, that what i see. ther has to be more! while chift hangers are great, it even better when the auther has written anothe chapter which prolongs the moment. pending your response.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2