Reviews for Conjoined Paths
chubacca chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
Guess Who Chuxles? Geez, what a funny name (mine's better). Anyways, despite previous reviews, this story isn't too bad. Your grammar isn't bad, and its too soon to tell if there is anything wrong with the plot. However, I will tell you that the enhanced senses thing is a bit cliched. The dialogue from PTS Naruto is bad, but it is from the part of the manga before Kishimoto changed the protagonist from Naruto to Sasuke. If you could make sasuke die in this fic, it would make me so happy. Also, while the chapters aren't too short so far, try to make the later ones a bit longer, and get the action moving. Your first two chapters could be combined into the prologue and it wouldn't really alter the story at all. Ask me to beta. Testicles. That is all.
homework sucks chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
While I could probably spend the better half of an hour picking out grammar and usage mistakes in your story, it would probably be more prudent to tell you that since your story currently has no direction, and is filled with numerous plot holes and cliches, you need to write something interesting to counterbalance the crappiness. OMG! Naruto has enhanced senses from the fox? Seen it. Do something original. On another note, the dialogue is so bad I want to stab my eyes out. Just because you basically take a good amount of dialogue directly from the manga, doesn't mean it's good. Hell, I'd go as far as saying any dialogue taken from PTS Naruto is filled with so much FAIL that it instantly makes any story bad.

Get cracking
Allahee4life chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Well, pretty interesting story thus far, and I look forward to more. For a suggestion, why not make this story a crossover? You could add more interesting elements and create a completely unique story line. It would also give you a chance to make never-before-seen pairings or rare ones. Anyway, I look forward to your next update.
kishi.tenshi chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
so the decision is made,

where would Naruto go?
srprasanna chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
waiting for the next update
Da-Deranged-Dude chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Hmm... Pretty good start. Update soon!
animeflunky chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
interesting update soon plz :P
kishi.tenshi chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I love this very much!

Very descriptive but not boring especially when you portray TSunada-sama!

It makes me think what would happen next!

He he he he he eh he he ehe he he he

I really really like this!

your on my alert list!