Reviews for Jarlaxle Discovers Rain
Shinigami117 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I have to point out that, judging by how well Jarlaxle can speak the common tongue, he would probably know enough about the surface as to know what rain is.
jarltreri chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I made quick crappy fanart of this :(

bigmachine./art/quot-I-ll-go-change-quot-149117994
thelizfantasy09 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
BUWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA SILLY SILLY DROW! XD
Camui-Alexa chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Another damn good one!

**“That sounds absurd. I’ll admit there are a few strange things about the surface, but this time, you’ve gone too far.**

If you stop to think about it... it does sound kinda strange. If we were not so used to rain, I'm sure we could react like that too.

**You’re playing another trick on me, just like the time you told me sugar was poisonous.”**

And it was so damn good too!

** “Are you sure you don’t want to stay in your clothing a bit longer? Then you’d have the first hand pleasure of discovering hypothermia.” He glanced over his shoulder.**

OMG! I almost died of laughing too hard at this. I love him when he's this mean! xD

**Artemis smirked. “I can’t stop you from bringing these things down on yourself. I’ve only got so much energy to waste trying to steer you away from catastrophes.”**

Yes... I'm sure he spends a lot of energy trying to save Jarlaxle this kind of experiences.

And, you better write more of these amazingly funny stuff!

You made my day!

Sweet moons!
Cymri chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Good story. Quite amusing.
Jack The Bard chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
That is so much like Jarlaxle. Arty was the funnier half of this fic, tho.
Drow Elf chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Have I ever told you that I simply adore the way you phrase things? This was hilarious! And not in a slapstick way either. I could actually almost see this happening in an obscure R.A. Salvatore book.

Congratulations on a fabulous fic. _

Salaam alaikum,

Drow Elf

Xal dos zexen'uma wun l' elamshinae d' Lloth!
Ariel D chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
:P Amusing fluff. It's nice getting a laugh at Jarl's expense.
Linndechir chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Wonderful. Really, Jarlaxle reminds me of a little child, but a nice little child. I hope you're going to write more of these "Jarlaxle discovers"-scenes, they're great. I especially like how Artemis is making fun of him, because usually Jarlaxle is the one making fun of Artemis.
jarltreri chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
“I see. If I had only known that would happen, I wouldn’t have let you sit out and get rained on.”
NightMaiden02 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Hehe, loved it. :) This little "series" you have here is great. Humm maybe Jarlaxle could "discover" snow or something like that. :)
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Lol I love the "Jarlaxle Discovers" series... much fun fluff, and so easy to picture. He's going through his surfacer childhood- so cute. _
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I can't stop laughing! That's hilarious! "Then you’d have the first hand pleasure of discovering hypothermia."... That's so cruel!

As we say in French: excellentissime!

Nuitari Aquarius