Reviews for Userunfriendly's Short Shorts
mauratalityrate chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
I sang this and I'm not ashamed to say it.

You're absolutely amazing and this fic has brightened up my day.
mauratalityrate chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
I love this :L:L
mauratalityrate chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
There are no words. No words. Although I might need all of the above painkillers to stop my sides from hurting. :L:L
mauratalityrate chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
This is just. This is how they should've gotten together :L:L
mauratalityrate chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Oh my god :L:L That's amazing :L I love the nurses' reactions. xD
mauratalityrate chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
This is just perfect in every single way. Highlights: his effortless scruffiness not being so effortless; calling the DMV; VIRGIL. :L:L:L
mauratalityrate chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Awww, this is cute _ I love how they know each other so well. Awww xD
mauratalityrate chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
This would make an amazing documentary episode. Omg, I'm jut imagining Hugh Laurie with a totally straight face, just acting this out, and Jennifer Morrison pouring her little cross-dressing heart out...
PS: From the last chapter; it won't let me review twice, but Cuddy and Wilson laughing at how Cameron sex-u-ally harrasses her boss, though he's older than Papa was a total highlight. :L
mauratalityrate chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Not that I've saved this to my computer to memorise or anything... *whistles innocently*
The chorus changing bit made me actually laugh out loud :L:L:L
mauratalityrate chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Awww, this is great! :D I love how you've shown them to be worthy adversaries, and Cuddy without a stick up her ass. That makes a change. xD
mauratalityrate chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I've never seen Xena, but I liked this :L:L The Valley Girl accents, omg :L And the ending made me giggle.
mauratalityrate chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I just died. Oh, my god :L:L:L
Shootingstar7123 chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
When I saw the beginnings of the Lumberjack song (Ducking version) I about died! Love it!
NoLongerActiveasof2008 chapter 12 . 4/19/2008
andrew andrew andrew. hahahhahahaahhaha.

-sweets
Bloody Koalas chapter 12 . 4/18/2008
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! I love it, I love it, I love it! You're insane, do you know that? Insanity makes for great writing...good for you, I guess. :P I wish I could favorite chapters...or recommend a story to the whole world...actually, I have a whole lot of people on my e-mail list. Get ready for more hits. :)

-Hadley