Reviews for Foolish Rendezvous
pen237 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Wow that heated up! I laughed when Franziska said, "a foolish movie." Thanks for the fic!
Daughter of Horus chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
And then we fade to black...
Serena-chan1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I love you for this! I wish you'd write a sequel to this!
Mad Clown Disease chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I want moar

I think i'll die if I don't have moar D:
who cares chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Great Story! Would make an AWESOME trilogy, i can't help feeling that it needs something more . . . ahem.

ANYWAYS

Keep up the good work.

~Em Bem~

:P
DeejaVu chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Never mind. This is the best Gumshoe/Franziska fic ever...well, they can share the title. Kudos!

This series needs a threequel. It just needs one.
Kraeha chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Oh, Oh I love this! I NEED more!
Roxius chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Very well written! I liked it!
mangafairy chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Because of you I now LOVE this pairing _
uberandom chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Aw man! I wanted to see some Fran/Gumshoe action (you know lemon). And this fic feels like it needs another sequel (but only for the lemon part especially at the end of the fic where she drags him inside again). With that sequel, it will make a great Fran/Gumshoe trilogy
Tarma Hartley chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
LOL! This was GREAT! In character, well-written with clear and concise descriptions, snappy and oftentimes witty dialogue and very very funny, to boot. I like the way you write Gumshoe & Franziska. :)

Miles walking in on them was just hilarious since I could clearly see poor Gumshoe, in my mind's eye, wanting to crawl under the couch and stay there.

I can also plainly see Franziska's reaction clearly, as well but she doesn't miss a beat in spite of it all.

WELL DONE & GREAT WORK! I'm sorry that this is the last chapter of it as well since I certainly would have liked to see another installment. :)
Rahh Gumba Foo chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Oh dear. Franziska and Gumshoe are so cute together I can't even believe it. And I was LOLing at how incredibly awkward it was when Edgeworth barged in. That was hilarious! Please tell me it wasn't a oneshot...
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I noticed a few typos you might want to fix, especially in place it says "was" where I'm pretty sure you meant "wasn't". Also there were a few spots where things were phrased awkwardly, but I guess every author gets that sometimes...

Other than that, this was a great fic! I really loved the first fic (Scruffy Dearest) and this one makes a great follow-up. Everyone is in character, the plot is engaging, I can totally see this happening as I'm reading it, too.

Now you just need to finish out the series with the rest of what happened that evening! (in other words "lemon, please?")
Wrestlemania chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
VERY nicely done, and a great sequel to the original, although you'd think Gumshoe would be whipped at LEAST once in this, relationship or not. I found each character to be IN character, but there SHOULD be a third installment, no offense.

Ranking for this submission is... 8.75/10. Hope to see more!
EvilMarshmallow13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
You. Must. Write. Another. Chapter. This is one of the best romance/humor stories I've seen in a long time, especially seeing as how this pairing is disregarded. I love it. 10/10. Write another one-please?