Reviews for Cut
BittenBytheBuffyBug chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
All time favorite fanfic! Outstanding job! :D

BBBB
DeLene chapter 17 . 11/24/2011
amazing writing... I love the story. I really wish you would finish it... PLEASE
kisses-A chapter 17 . 3/28/2011
Okay, now I'm sad! You havent posted in over 3 years!

I was really getting into it too!

Please come back and finish your story!

I've spent the last hour reading this story! I was getting so into it that I couldn't even stop reading it long enough to comment/review!

PLEASE COME BACK!
EO4EVER chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Love this so far. I was wondering if you could tell me who the crash and burn song was by? It sounds good Thanks
EO4eva911 chapter 8 . 12/9/2009
I liiked it likeed it loved it lol
bestdamncc chapter 17 . 7/31/2009
um why are you not continuing? i love this fic.

update :)please/
KK chapter 17 . 7/8/2009
please tel me she calls Elliot in the next chapter OMG I luv this story and can't wait tli u finish so hurry please!
shelby chapter 17 . 6/21/2009
chapter 18?
shelby chapter 11 . 6/21/2009
error

''He used hi cell phone and called 911, giving all the necessary information to the dispatcher. He also checked for a pulse in Jeffery but felt nothing.'' shouldnt it be he used hiS
shelby chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
ahh this story makes me smile
shelby chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
omg hahah shit creek. anyways i really like the story so far minus the part where elliot keeps calling her honey. its annoying but good job writting
Shelbyy chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I like the idea of the story so far btw your youtube video mr. brightside is the best e/o video EVER!
DarkDefender89 chapter 17 . 7/20/2008
you completely have to update! This story is amazing and beautifully written. There is so much suspense and wisdom and insight and I need to know what happens next...
dancingstar1226 chapter 17 . 6/8/2008
okay...so i just read the entire story through and i am in love with it - even though you cant really be in love with an inanimate object...it is AMAZING! the story that is.

I have noticed that the last time that you updated was in January. Now, i hate to push or sound like a bitch or whatever but UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE or i will do something horrible. not really, but i will forever have a spot in my heart just for pissy moods towards you. again, not really. but you get the point.

UPDATE! It has been 5 MONTHS since you did last, and i will go insane! MUST FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS! (and wtf does liv think shes doing? CALL ELLIOT!) ]