Reviews for Three Iron Bands
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Aaaw, so touching! :3
Water-smurf chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Are you planning on continueing this? It's been a while since you started it... *nudge nudge*
Dinogrrl chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
o...I am /liking/ this already. I spent nearly an hour bumming around trying to find a decent fic that really featured Wheeljack. I'm glad I stuck around for a whole hour, otherwise I wouldn't have found this one! I can't wait for more!
CoraxOnyx chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Nice!

Agree with most of the other reviewers that WJ needs more love, so this is great. I really like the bit about the chair. I work for the US Army, came over from the civilian side and it is funny how stuff like that (getting a requisition filled) can just make your day. Good characterization of everyone. I especially liked 'jack's line about compassion to Prime. It's a very central part of his character.

Please add more!
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Hm...three bands to his mask. Three students. This isn't going to end well, is it?

Still, it's going to be facinating to see how his personality changes from a staunch neutral to an Autobot perfectly willing to steal from and fight with the Decepticons. Continue this, please? :)
AccidentalSuicideBomber chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Funny!
VAwitch chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Oh - good start. *hands you a mug of win* I love fics that look into the friendship of Ratchet & 'Jack - and 'Jack doesn't get enough spotlight time :)

Can't wait for the next chapter, hope it's soon!
Hack.Drawer chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
o my lordy, this is great! I love WJ and his zanny lil self. it looks like there's going to be more, so I'll beg for more. I liked the scene with WJ and OP; they both didn't want to budge, but were polite about it. heh. I like that this is focused on WJ, too. It's nice to see him more than just a side chara.
ShyLight chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This looks like it'll be interesting. I like your portrayel of Wheeljack. Please keep up the good work.
Hearts of Eternity chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Oh WOW! You have no idea how long I have been waiting for a story like this to be written! Wheeljack is one of my all time favorite mechs! It's the headfins, I swear! The premise for the story sounds so awsome and the first chapter is amazing! I love your take on Optimus Prims, Ratchet, and Wheeljack! You really captured their personalities but added something of a flair of realism to them! I ESPECIALLY like Wheeljack's personality! I never really thought of him as being a neutral or anything, because he's the first mech you see in episode one of Transformers and he's breaking in somewhere to steal energon bars with Bumblebee abd being all soldier-like.

I have sneaking suspicions as to how/why Wheeljack got those bands on his face, but I'm going to keep my ideas to myself! I just really want to see what happens next! Good luck and fair writings for you!
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Aw, that was cute.
Okami-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This is good so far. I look forward to seeing more.