Reviews for The Amazing Narusasu Parody Fic
AHAHAHAJAHAHA

IM-

IM DYING-

THIS IS SO TRUE, OMF-

I THINK MY FIRST EVER FANFIC WAS KINDA LIKE THIS, JUST THROW IN THE FACT IT HAD NO PLOT AND IT WAS CRINGY.

Like, seriously. The bathroom scene was something I did I believe. I stg.

but yeah, seriously, I love this, and it's pretty accurate.
Prince Hotstuff Swag chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
MHB - Whoa.
MHR - i really didnt see that coming.
MHB - It was too fast for me to see.
MHR - and then it slowed down.
MHB - And we all saw Sasuke die.
MHR - next the emo skinny jeans rip and the world ends.
MHB - But all we can say is that it's high school, right?

MHB MHR - we worked on this review for a while because this is exactly what we felt when we read the fic. Thanks for writing!
M chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
I laughed so hard and read it at least twice I was laughing and thinking well I guess that means I can take a joke. Goths are better! But also satanists don't forget them.
HaileyElise02 chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
OH MY GOSH! lol this is the funniest thing I've ever read!
M chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I love when sasuke's brother kicks the chair stupid sasuke remove your damn noose faster he loves you go make out and get over it its pretty stupidly hilarious.
M chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I laughed at the end but it took me a while because I was still kinda like WHAT THE FUUUUUCCCCCKKK! Hmmmmm super confusing and weird.
hanareader chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Hahaha, I don't even know how you even continued writing this, it's too funny to keep reading. Half Aids, lmao, I can't even...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I was laughing so hard
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
POOR SASUKE AND NARUTO
NARUSASU4EVER chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
MAN THAT WAS SOOOO FUCKING FULL OF SHIT BUT IT WAS FUCKING FUNNY I GOT TO ADMIT THAT LMFAO! XO XP XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
YES, JUST YES.
Oh my god, you're amazing at this. Fuck, I can't even explain how hard I laughed, this is accurate as fuck. I don't even know what to say, this was just hilarious. I'm just babbling but seriously, good job.
CitlaliDoesFics chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
That was fucking hilarious. You, good sir, deserve infinite cookies.
Victorica7602 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
I am dieing of laughter!