Reviews for But They Were Happy
harryislife chapter 18 . 5/30
I really liked this, its very well written especially considering English isn't your first language. I wish you hadn't erased some of Rons memories, I get why you did it, I just would've liked to see them parts.
You're American.
I can tell beacuse you say 'band-aid' instead of plasters.
You spell 'disorganised' with a z, hence 'disorganized'.

This is why I hate Americans. I'm British, and You are using my language, English, so stick with the words, or find a new language to steal.

Good story, though.
violin16 chapter 18 . 8/25/2014
Simply, amazing. This is how I always imagined the weasleys but you made it so much better. I am literally speechless. This is so, epic. I hope you have recovered/recovering well :D
ShePotter chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Not sure where your life is now. However,if you get this review, thanks for writing, great story:).
Alisha chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
Cute Story
Guest chapter 18 . 5/2/2014
After I finished this, I just sat there with tears rolling down my face. I still can't stop crying. Amazing job. Best fanfiction I've ever read in my life.
pollo chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
One word, beautiful. That's all I have to say.
hannahginny chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is so cute
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
Guest chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
Aww so sad
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
3 ones with Ron and Ginny
Hi407 chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
You're too little was the excuse all the time, and as soon as I was big enough(eight), my mom got a job. When I start middle school and I am old enough to do things(twelve) my mom will work full time. That is why those lyrics are so true. The years when you are still a kid, but not a little kid, are the worst. The years of ages 9-11(sometimres 12).
OneNyantasticWriter chapter 18 . 1/8/2012
This story has given mea wholenew insight of Ron. He was already one of my favorite characters, but I never learned much about his childhood...

Hermione and Harry's childhoods, in my opinion, are probably not as interesting as Ron's.

They were a poor family, but happy.
ArtIsTheDream chapter 15 . 9/14/2011
Nice to know that Charlie came back.:)

I love the Weasley's true meaning of Christmas. It's like a real family tradition to them.
ArtIsTheDream chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
Made me feel sad about Bill leaving :( I'm really loving this so ofar and I'll review your next chapter!