Reviews for All men are Bastards!
wisegirl71301 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
OMG
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This was great!
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was a great well written one shot! I really enjoyed reading it!
Rayneydays chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Decent start, not as strong as some of your other works, I'm working on choice of morality and just needed a break lol. So i decided to see what else you had. Anywho, back to the story at hand, like I said decent start, I feel like you could go in a million different direction with this. I do feel like a drunk Ziva would be an angry Ziva. So good call there.

I wanna see where this story goes. But I don't think that what you have is a complete story. Sooooooooo an addition must be made! ;)

Lol.

Keep on writing.
ziva-tony-TIVA chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
good start heres an idea lets mcgee make ziva sleep roundand ziva sleep tlk abou how much she loves tony and then in work gibbs noctice that ziva is drunk and abby tells tony ang gibbs what ziva said i think it will work with what you have alreasy help
HallelujahForLove chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
naww poor Ziva! grr silly Tony, he is a bastard at times. Btw Gibbs can be nice. other than that good job
K.T.Frasier chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Ziva should get dunk on the show it would funny.
OzGeek chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Glad to see another Aussie writer on the boards. I've even spent time in Alice, though I've never seen the Todd in action so I'm hardly a local.

This is a great start. Could I suggest that you check out some of the McGee info on my NFA thread (check my profile for the link).

There are character details about McGee there but there is also one thread devoted to the the layout of his apartment and its contents with lots of pictures and a sketch. There is no couch. I would love there to be a couch, I have even put a couch into his apartment myself but the sad truth is: if you want to watch TV at McGee's place, you have to lie on the bed.

Also not convinced he has stairs outside either. The apartment number is 3 and we know Abby's stalker lept out the window but I am prepared to accept there may be stairs.

Sorry if it's picky, I've had a bad day. But I did like your story.
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Ohh I loved it!, you have to continue with it, you have so much to go on. great job!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
teehee- you did a great job with this one- I want more- i LOVE both tiva and mcabby- so oh yeah- I would love a follow up- in which tony and ziva realized their feelings for eachother AND in which abby and mcgee had some sweet fluffy something - whatever you want- but i do want another story soon- please
Channel D chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Interesting perspective! I know I've been expecting Ziva someday to come out and say how she feels about Tony. I know you say you haven't seen all of season 4 yet. I think the one hitch in your story is that the others on the team don't know yet that Tony is working undercover. (Everyone feel free to send spitballs at me if I'm wrong, of course. :) )

Give us more!
EmyPink chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I love this one too, Jems :) Glad to see that you used my extra bit . . . hopefully its meant you liked it. Good job :)

Em xx