Reviews for The Black Heir
harryinslitherin chapter 18 . 2/6
okay I couldn't literally read where he yelled. I got to embarrassed and wanted to yell at my wall. love the story though
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/29
Awesome chapter and plot and great idea
bloodedlife94 chapter 1 . 1/4
When you realise that beginning on this fix again might be for the fourth time and there is no other worthwhile fics to read out there...maybe I really should read it again
I know this book is completed, but ship Harry with Lez so hard. 333
OhWowItsMikel chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
why are you spelling it Azkahban, instead of Azkaban?
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Read later-HPLV, Harry as Black Heir found by Sirius, goes to Durmstrang. Ok grammar.
sakuraverwey chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
great chapter but too not Be able to even tell your parents all your classes is a bit extreme seeing as all that does is build secrets between parent and child and that creates conflict and breeds mistrust and eventually separation. witch goes against all you trying to accomplishfor all to live in peace"
Guest chapter 35 . 12/13/2016
Gg
JKBaller chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Your fic honestly sounds really good so far, but I'm not exactly a fan of Slash stories, so I'll stop reading it.
NourBG7 chapter 25 . 12/2/2016
Ohh im dying to know these little things this story should be labeled a mystery!
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 20 . 12/2/2016
I like most of the story, the problem i have however is that it is completely gay in its potential pairings on the dark side. In a way its like a subliminal message that gay people are evil as that is what the word dark tends to be associated with. I personally had hopes for a pairing with the dark girl calypso, but it quickly became clear that the writer has an obsession with homosexual relationships and dismisses other possobilities out of hand.

For me this is frustrating. There is no genuine exploration before he makes his choice. He almost gets raped by vernon only to become conpletely enanoured with male on male relationships. People who get or nwarly get raped or are abused by someone will at the very least show some hesistence to that gender for a while. It also rubs me the wrong way that thw story seems to promote pedophilia by making voldemort/tom riddle sexually attracted to a minor.

Asside from these issues however the story is well written, well thought out and interessting.
NourBG7 chapter 21 . 12/2/2016
Oh God! thats so unexpected !
much love
NourBG7 chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
wow amazing story! im already hooked! i really like the dark Harry :)
i wonder whats going to happen with the locket..
much love!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/30/2016
i thought he got his second wand so that he wouldn't need to use his real one
Iheartbooks394 chapter 67 . 11/28/2016
So good! I was wondering how you planned to wrap everything up so soon, so im very happy there is still a long sequal to sort things out! Excited to go and read it! :)
5,253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »