Reviews for The Black Heir
Salazar sophie chapter 1 . 7/25
The first chapter is really good, and I hope the rest of the story follows I'm happy that harry won't be going Hogwarts but maybe in his fourth year he might go there for the Triwizard tournament
KatieMarrie chapter 67 . 7/22
Holy shit, took me forever and a day to finish your story! This is by far one of the best stories I've had the pleasure reading on here. Thank you for the great story!
Freya's Doll chapter 67 . 7/10
I don't know how to say this that you wouldn't take it as a negative review but I have to try to make an honest one.

Your writing format and story is really impressive. The story flow, the plot are well-thought and written. As for the main character, Orion/Harry is, might I say, not a complex or complicated one. Personally, he's a terminal case of walking contradiction and a self-righteous hypocrite. No matter what justifications his character made to be proven otherwise, I still see him as such. That's how I see him as I read the fic.

And that is why I am really impressed with you. I hate Harry's character but I love the story as a whole. You wrote him well enough for me to hate him but love how the story goes. Thank you for this fic.

Kudos.
gamma 96 chapter 21 . 7/8
Harry should also love a girl to produce the heir
KitkatMoon chapter 67 . 7/6
Wow, amazing story
Menaphite chapter 1 . 7/3
After reading Twist of Fate, I decided to read this and I can definitely see the vast improvement in your writing of Twist of Fate. Really cool to see an author grow
m chapter 29 . 6/23
the puppy and kitten got to me :(
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 30 . 6/7
in this chapter you have Tipar translating to Prince is incorrect because Tipar in Romanian is pattern. PrinČ› in Romanian is Prince

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 64 . 5/24
OMGG
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 63 . 5/24
OMGGG
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 61 . 5/24
ugh. the ollivander oblivation thing still bugs me. when will he realize...-_-
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 53 . 5/23
aggggh moldy voldy obliviated his suspicions on ollivander and the twin wands SO SUSPICIOUS -_-
WHAT ELSE DID HE OBLIVIATE
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 47 . 5/23
waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a sec
I THOUGHT SLUGHORN DIED
i'm so happy harry is going to hogwarts (finally!)
the starrose chapter 67 . 5/23
I've really enjoyed reading this story. I like the character development and your ideas. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
the starrose chapter 1 . 5/13