Reviews for The Black Heir
tutu chapter 13 . 6/13
"Narcissa is Sirius' cousin, not his sister, therefore a relationship between them wouldn't be incestuous."

They're still 2nd cousins... That's a pretty high degree of consanguinity. ( Pretty "incest-y")
TinaMaki chapter 2 . 6/13
and the attendants were usually fluent in English.

Well, maybe in magical Moscow. ;)
alice kitsune riddle chapter 19 . 5/9
Hi, ich kam endlich mal wieder zum lesen.
Ich freue mich so das Nik endlich aufgetauscht ist. Du hast ihn echt toll getroffen, ich finde ihn total süß in seinem Verhalten bisher.
Ein bisschen eigenartig finde ich es schon, das Angel "allen" sagt, dass sie quasi Harry Potter ist. Da ihre Welt ja eindeutig verrückter ist als Vampire, Werwolfe und Wiccas. Auch das Muggel schon Theorien über Multiversen haben, fand ich die Reaktion viel so verständnisvoll, aber gleichzeitig passt das auf jeden Fall zu ihren Charakteren.
Eigentlich wollte ich dir nur mitteilen, du machst das großartig, die Geschichte entwickelt sich toll. Mach weiter so:)
LG alice
mattdombast chapter 1 . 5/1
What about the potter's money harry should still get it
"Äßß0"üßüßßßßßßüüßßßßü
ßßßßäßßßßüäßüüü" ßßßü ßäßßßßßßßßßßßüßßßüßßßüßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßüßßßßßü
Ren chapter 38 . 3/18
That was your biggest Mistake, and a mistake you should regret! Lez was one of the best Characters i have ever seen in a Fanfic, and you jzst kill him off for what? Dont give a stupid answer like for Harry to grow, because if u need a very popular Chaacters death for the MC to grow than your are an very very very bad and pathetic Author, who should just stop. Sorry but i liked your Story till now, love it even but with this it is destroyed. You should bring Lez back and make him Harrys right Hand and best Mate and Soulbrother or whatelse but PLEASE bring him back!
hmill901 chapter 60 . 1/10
Harry/Orion in this story is like a battered house wife that keeps coming back for more. It's getting really repetitive and boring now that virtually every dramatic plot point here is just a rehash of all previous plot points. Harry distrusts Voldemort. Voldemort distrusts Harry. Having this go on and on and on at every single chapter for nearly a million words is just getting so damn boring.

I miss the earlier chapters where the plot advanced and the plot was the focus of the story. Now the inner misgivings between Harry and Voldemort are the focus and the plot just goes on in the background like some sort of B plot. This sort of back and forth should have ended chapters ago and yet still every chapter ends the exact same way with Harry suddenly developing a doubt about Voldemort. Where are the scenes where Harry spends his time trying to advance his own goals? Nowhere anymore. They're now replaced with forced drama in the form of inner monologues.

It has been great but this is where I stop reading. You showed great potential in the earlier stages of this story. I am not sure why you decided to make the majority of this story into a Harry Potter and 50 Shades of Grey when it began with a much more interesting plot and what is going on in the background is much more interesting than what is happening between Harry and his abusive husband.

I kinda sadness me that this great story was bastardised s9 much but that's just how it is I guess. Good luck in your future writings.
hufflepuff7763 chapter 9 . 1/3
love how realistic Sirius is I just don't see him immediately becoming dark!
hufflepuff7763 chapter 9 . 1/3
love this story so far! and its long I love long stories!
AngelMira chapter 28 . 12/30/2017
I still don't like Snape in this story, you made him worst than the books did.
Ardsgn chapter 8 . 12/9/2017
O don't want to be rude but Minerva was the Roman version. The Greek version was this way: Poseidon and this beautiful woman had sex (or she was raped depends who you ask) in Athena's temple and as punishment Athena turned her into a gorgon.
Eldersprig chapter 12 . 11/30/2017
Is Tom a sociopath or merely pragmatic?
ArchMageStorm chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
You know... Aurora is actually the roman goddess of dawn... While Eos is the greek goddess of dawn... They are the same person but just different sides of the same coin... If you have read the Heros of Olympus books then you will get what I'm talking about.
noisyborks chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
i love the story! hope the author will be back and continue the sequel (vindico atrum) soon :)
5,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »