Reviews for The Black Heir
What happened to Orions wand during all of 'that'? ;)
Arabella Prince chapter 35 . 10/2
did. you. seriously. just. do. that. to. me. oh my lordddddddddd
secret241 chapter 2 . 9/21
Oh crap!
lightwalnut64 chapter 67 . 9/7
Holy fuck one of the best indeed! Took me forever (3 days) to finish but I finally did! So... 800k words! That's wbat I call writing and there is even a sequel! *pales dramatically*
Honestly you are a hell of a writer! This is so good that I am not surprised by the 7k comments. Seriously interesting and even goosebumps inducing (specially when Orion finds out about something, I gasp, I admit). I usually read hmmm romance(?) so the whole adventure in this took me by surprise and I am
totally enchanted by it! Its funny how it can make me laugh and cry and get mad (Vold is outrageous lol) HE REALLY IS! By now he's fucking everything up and even though I love LVHP, I am focusing on the dark magic, necromancy etc! Its so interesting! Orion's relationship with Voldie is seriously not healthy and he's soooo annoying that I keep picturing dear Ori with Draco! They would be soooo cute indeed! Even Morgana believes in it! My precious little boy lol
I am so excited to read the sequel but Im also kinda fearful and disappointed! You seem to have stopped updating, its been 4 years i think? I dont want to get my hopes up and this truly is a masterpiece! I do hope you come back someday though! I went to add the fic to my favs and got a glimpse of what expects me - Arian? Voldermort is gonna have kittens! But thats gonna do some good, I am tired of his possessiveness... Well Please continue!
JadeHelix chapter 10 . 9/6
I love your story and thank you for writing! I also wish to thank you for making my OTP the main pairing3
ArchimedesAckermann chapter 67 . 8/23
This is an awesome and really complex and well written story. You can just ignore my previous review. :)

Can't wait to get to the sequel!
ArchimedesAckermann chapter 57 . 8/23
...Orion is a real pushover... He's so indecisive in love. Why? It's a bit tedious, but the rest of the story is great.
SilentBob92 chapter 54 . 8/17
SilentBob92 chapter 14 . 8/16
S.Angelus chapter 67 . 8/12
i don't even know how many times i've read this story now, i love it!
Potter the Plotter chapter 1 . 8/2
When I first bookmarked this fic so that I could read it later, I was very excited.
Then three paragraphs in, you are already on the topic of sexual abuse with absolutely no warning saying that there was any . . . and it's barely mentioned again. Like, Harry was just almost molested by a grown man who previously—had never shown any indication that he was even remotely interested in doing that kind of thing—and then left to go live with a random grown man a couple paragraphs later, and spill all of his secrets to him.
To me, the sexual abuse just seemed so unnecessary. You didn't show Harry being affected by it at all except for a little tremor in his voice when he talked about it, and then pretty much let Sirius run his hands all over him.

In the park after Harry ran away, I also noted that the first thing Harry says to the dog is that he was being beaten.
Like really.
Harry has been hiding that secret his whole life and then just says it out in the open where anyone can see him—and then the dog turns into a man and okay! Harry leaves with him and continues to spill more secrets like he's on Veritaserum or something.

And don't get me started on Harry only hearing Dumbledore's name twice and immediatly coming the conclusion that he's a "manipulative old coot."

There are so many things wrong with this first chapter—and I'm sure they might get better as you continue to write—but this fic just rubbed me the wrong way, and a good plot line was ruined by shabby writing and a silly dream that Harry and Voldemort would be gay lovers depite the fact that their ages are almost 60 years apart. And I was really looking forward to a HPLV Mentorship fic.

Sorry, but this is not the fic for me.
Well shit
Salazar sophie chapter 1 . 7/25
The first chapter is really good, and I hope the rest of the story follows I'm happy that harry won't be going Hogwarts but maybe in his fourth year he might go there for the Triwizard tournament
KatieMarrie chapter 67 . 7/22
Holy shit, took me forever and a day to finish your story! This is by far one of the best stories I've had the pleasure reading on here. Thank you for the great story!
Freya's Doll chapter 67 . 7/10
I don't know how to say this that you wouldn't take it as a negative review but I have to try to make an honest one.

Your writing format and story is really impressive. The story flow, the plot are well-thought and written. As for the main character, Orion/Harry is, might I say, not a complex or complicated one. Personally, he's a terminal case of walking contradiction and a self-righteous hypocrite. No matter what justifications his character made to be proven otherwise, I still see him as such. That's how I see him as I read the fic.

And that is why I am really impressed with you. I hate Harry's character but I love the story as a whole. You wrote him well enough for me to hate him but love how the story goes. Thank you for this fic.

5,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »