Reviews for The Black Heir
lucarechmann chapter 38 . 12/17/2022
It’s really dramatic but I like it and I don’t
Guest chapter 38 . 11/3/2022
Love this fic. The only complaint I have about it is that Orion is always crying and screaming, at least thrice per chapter if not more.
Tacholoco chapter 67 . 10/15/2022
Uff
When I saw that I reached the last chapter, I felt kinda broken cause there are so many unfinished storylines in total it's completely unfinished.
But then i saw that you split it up in two stories, I am eager to read further

Just for saying 800,000 words are not just a little bit (i read it in merely under a week) but for instance i know for sure that all 7 HP books sum up to 1,084,170 words, and you're reaching it wooowww props
Intemperance24 chapter 5 . 9/9/2022
great story.. just wish it was not a slash story, makes it a hard read
SandyTheSandBoa chapter 55 . 9/2/2022
I would love to see the scene of Calypso and Severus kissing to get out from under the mistletoe.
SandyTheSandBoa chapter 14 . 8/9/2022
Hey, I just read your author's note about being uninspired for his animagus name, and I just wanted to say that while I think Blackwing is awesome, I might have gone for the symbolic meaning of eagles. Idk about the UK, but here in America, Eagles represent Freedom. Combine that with Orion's desire to "Free the Dark from Oppression" and his superb flying skills as both a wizard and an eagle, I would have gone with something like "Freedom Flyer"
L chapter 17 . 7/24/2022
I really hope one day you finish Vindico Atrum. I absolutely love this story; even after all this time I still reread it.
Chaiiiii chapter 24 . 7/22/2022
bro Orion and Draco are cousin!
pandaneedshug chapter 1 . 7/5/2022
Loving the story so far.

I just want to point out though, that Dumbledore was not responsible for Harry's suffering.

He's headmaster of a school, and something similar to head justice of the supreme court, as well as military militia leader. He's 90 years old. He is not Harry potter's keeper and controller.

If your parents died, would you expect the principle of their high school they graduated from years ago to check in on you?

It's never established Dumbledore knew James or Lily all that well, beyond relatively brief association through the order of the Phoenix and their attendance at school. Even in that association, it's established canon that Lily and James left him out of their decisions, especially concerning Harry.

It's entirely reasonable that Dumbledore knows next to nothing about Petunia, beyond a vague memory of Petunia asking to attend Hogwarts.

It is normal to leave children with their next of kin. The people responsible for Harry's mistreatment are his uncle and aunt, as well as the adults he interacted with as a kid, who failed to report the issue, as well as an inadequate ministry of magic that leaves muggle raised kids behind.

It's entirely possible that Dumbledore had no choice but to send Harry to Petunia. Petunia would be his next of kin by legal standards.
Mergom chapter 67 . 6/25/2022
I can’t even describe how good this story is, you’re a marvelous writer
Vulpecula Black chapter 17 . 6/11/2022
HOW DARE YOU WRITE MY FATHER AS AN EMPTY SHELL WITH NO SOULLLLL!
*Casually throws killing curse at you*

Anyways good chapter!
CapnGoose chapter 2 . 6/11/2022
Yes make it slash! fuck Rowling and her homophobia
Raege chapter 1 . 5/12/2022
Is it normal to have a boner after reading that james has been cucked?
Guest chapter 35 . 5/8/2022
OMG!
PrimandButtercup chapter 66 . 2/14/2022
I love the details you put into your writing and am ecstatic to continue reading in the sequel!
5,496 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »