Reviews for The Black Heir
FearThePuggles chapter 21 . 10/8
Ah... there he is. (only read the title so far)
FearThePuggles chapter 18 . 10/8
I've been wondering for a while now, what happened to that Loki kid? He kinda just disappeared from the story.
FearThePuggles chapter 14 . 10/8
God, I can't believe I'm saying this, I really hope this isn't a LV/HP fanfic. Don't get me wrong, I love them and all, but I have grown fond of the Lezander and Orion pairing. Love the story.
aniutzab chapter 19 . 10/4
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read, I didn’t know if I would enjoy reading about Harry being dark and all that but I surely do. God, this literaly the longest fanfic I’ve ever seen. Also it’s not “meu inima”. I’m romanian and correct translation is “inima mea” but it’s not something many people would say, you could use something like "dragostea mea” or “iubirea mea” or “scumpul meu”. The first two mean 'my love’ and other is something that can’t really be translated literaly but kind ofhas the same meaning like the first two. It’s so cool to see Romania mentioned in anything and this is much better that JKR’s Charlie and the dragons thingie.
ReaperOfOaths chapter 2 . 9/24
nevermind it's slash... goddamn it
ReaperOfOaths chapter 1 . 9/24
damn it why does everyone always rename harry I'm gonna continue reading tho it's not everyday I find a good story with 800k words
Ok... I'm on chapter 25 and I hope to god that you lez of that the only way I see this turning out... ok bye
bellapom chapter 42 . 8/19
Love the story
bellapom chapter 25 . 8/17
Great story
Raizel-Renai chapter 38 . 8/2
A fanfiction has never made me feel all those emotions! That was incredible! The best chapter so far and this could be the most incredible and amazing fanfic that I've ever read among thousands! Thank you so much.
Calypto chapter 17 . 7/22
i swear on everything i love in this world i really wanted to give this a try even though im not a reader of slash as usually there is a lot of m rater stuff i avoid even in mormal fics. this was my first slash fic. I am surprised that what put me off was not any of the slash but the whiny angsty portrayal of orion and the final straw was his accepting a wizards debt to voldy. everything was going 5mph and u raise it to 200. not a very smooth transition at all. if i dint know better i would have thought u were trying to write a bipolar orion. he professed to be for the dark and all it stands for but is selective about what he thinks is okay about it. i have read many sark harry fics and many evil harry focs even with gore and stuff, this one just makes him out to be a naive little bitch who wants Everyone to agree to his views. anyways all the best with this fic.
AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon chapter 1 . 7/21
The length of this story is intimidating.
The LazySnake chapter 67 . 7/18
Hello, I like your story and my brother too, we want to ask you that "Can we translate this fic into Vietnamese? ",we want your permission before we translate it. Please accept us.
xxVoidxx chapter 34 . 7/17
Orion kinda annoying to me now.
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 7/11
lol i did notice that Sirius did say he loved Lily but i passed it off as sisterly love
5,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »