Reviews for The Black Heir
realms of surprise chapter 10 . 11/13
well this story is really good but it is a little too dark for my liking. Well i am obviously not telling you its bad as all of us have their own opinions on how to treat these characters.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 62 . 10/19
Do people really complain that you don't have only action for your entire story? That's absurd. Of course you need to have some calm spots, some character building. Those same people would probably also complain if you didn't have those part to explain the whys and how's.
You are an amazing author and I thank you so much for this story! I can't believe this story is almost over and am grateful that you have so much of the next one written! Bonus! :)
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 17 . 10/4
I respect you for killing off Sirius. Orion needed this to become what he has too. I only hope this doesn't make it so he still owes the wizard debt!
I have loved almost every bit of this story. I am well passed reading slightly different versions of the original books. I used to have a big problem with him changing his name, but now its refreshing. Almost like I haven't been addicted to Harry Potter fanfiction for over a decade... It's different enough you could rewrite it into your own book :)
Puff-4-Life chapter 1 . 10/1
GOOD GOD STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEART! IS HE DEAD OR NOT!
Puff-4-Life chapter 1 . 10/1
Never mind
Puff-4-Life chapter 36 . 10/1
Spoilers! I like how you killed him, I’m not saying that I like that you killed him, just that you executed it well. I’m literally bawling my eyes out right now. He was literally my favorite character
TheSlayer96 chapter 1 . 9/23
Sirius would never do that with Lily, but the chapter is too good so far not to continue. Plus, you write ‘A Black Comedy’ which is one of my favourites, so I’ll trust you
paula.ihnen chapter 1 . 9/16
I had lost the story, and was looking for it like “Orion Black” like crazy and just found it browsing for harry potter fan fiction! I’m so happy ! This ff is amazing!
blomstridder chapter 19 . 9/7
my heart in romanian is “inima mea”
xiaomayo chapter 21 . 9/6
..*i* had no clue that Draco liked him o-o
Chim Cheree chapter 10 . 9/6
I came to re-read this story after re-reading Twist of Fate, and have to say I'm impressed how much progress you have made. The early chapters of The Black Heir have some issues, like wrong tense, grammar mistakes, but it's also repetitive at times and the characters act a little too old for their age and are too perfect (like Orion figuring out stuff in a matter of minutes that took even Voldemort or Dumbledore more time in canon etc.). In Twist of Fate, on the other hand, you brilliantly create interesting characters that have their own goals and issues, the main characters act according to their age and character, and the writing, in general, is much more concise and just better. I look forward to continuing reading The Black Heir, not only because the storyline is interesting, but also because I'm curious to see how your writing improves over the course of this story.
JohnnyBlack773 chapter 19 . 9/2
Afraid I'll be abandoning this fic here. I'm not really into yaoi, and if Orion x Lez is weird, I have no idea how you're going to do Orion x LV? XD I would have kept reading if it was Orion x Calypso. I also don't think Orion is dark enough. He's really quite light still, I don't know if he'll reach 'Jen Black' level from here to ch. 67 but I can't read anymore :'( Thanks for writing though!
JohnnyBlack773 chapter 1 . 8/30
Wow! What a fantastic first chapter. I can't wait to read the rest, I pray Orion doesn't become too powerful too quick ;)
FujoshiLoverOtaku chapter 30 . 8/30
There no drama at all, it too much dark for my liking and I hate Tom in this story. Sorry, i quit. Delete it from library.
FujoshiLoverOtaku chapter 12 . 8/29
Why you said that all deathly hallows was for Orion?He not born from Potter and he doesn't have Paverell blood running inside his body
5,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »