Reviews for The Black Heir
ruinedsandwich chapter 15 . 1/25
HELL YAHAHHAHA I LOVE HPLV PAIRINGS
Mumia0813 chapter 39 . 1/20
U know its been 2yrs since I've read this again n I'm still amazed at it. I hat flammers with a passion. I mean you have warnings disclaimer throughout each of your chapters so they shouldn't complain about it ya know? N u did warn them as well...

I digress, I love this story to death
DaveC chapter 16 . 1/17
Much prefer Harry to be straight . Not reading any more

DaveC
DaveC chapter 6 . 1/15
You have Harry acting as an adult, but he's 10?

DaveC
EvilMagician chapter 1 . 1/5
Thanks to the last guest I don't have to read a story about faggots. First thing I did was look at reviews to see if it was readable, obviously not.

Why do you people insist on making everyone faggots?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
this story have a good plot but might be wasted because of stupid slash, uggh disgusting faggots
Shadow Riser chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I've read over half this story and there are many parts I love; however, when reading I just find the repetitive set-backs and scheming of Harry and Voldemort tiring. Good, but I don't think I'll ever manage to read it all.
Cheska chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Re-reading this fic since it's been awhile. :)
I remember reading this awhile ago and had an urge to read a Dark Wizard Harry. It sweetened it for me to remember that Sirius is Harry's dad in this fic.
ThoughtfulPanda chapter 67 . 12/8/2015
I have loved this!

It's been amazing to see Orion's character grow and develop with time, thank you for sharing this. I'll be going onto the sequel now x
MeganCappa chapter 37 . 11/13/2015
The dialogue between Voldemort and Harry is becoming very repetitive.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 35 . 11/13/2015
Ugh. I'm gone.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 33 . 11/13/2015
So tired of the generic vampire. You have been saying that Lezander was only temporary for the last 250k words. I'm close to just skipping his parts. What happened to Victor and Kara?
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 30 . 11/12/2015
I'm so tired of Zelander. He has long overstayed his welcome in my book. Meanwhile an extremely interesting character is going to waste in Calypso.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Lovely story. Though I'm pretty sure James Potter's grandmother was a black. But you know that now as I can see from Twist of Fate (which, may I say, is one of the most intriguing and amazing fanfictions I've ever has the pleasure of reading).
da.detroyer chapter 44 . 10/26/2015