Reviews for The Black Heir
JKBaller chapter 1 . 12/5
Your fic honestly sounds really good so far, but I'm not exactly a fan of Slash stories, so I'll stop reading it.
NourBG7 chapter 25 . 12/2
Ohh im dying to know these little things this story should be labeled a mystery!
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 20 . 12/2
I like most of the story, the problem i have however is that it is completely gay in its potential pairings on the dark side. In a way its like a subliminal message that gay people are evil as that is what the word dark tends to be associated with. I personally had hopes for a pairing with the dark girl calypso, but it quickly became clear that the writer has an obsession with homosexual relationships and dismisses other possobilities out of hand.

For me this is frustrating. There is no genuine exploration before he makes his choice. He almost gets raped by vernon only to become conpletely enanoured with male on male relationships. People who get or nwarly get raped or are abused by someone will at the very least show some hesistence to that gender for a while. It also rubs me the wrong way that thw story seems to promote pedophilia by making voldemort/tom riddle sexually attracted to a minor.

Asside from these issues however the story is well written, well thought out and interessting.
NourBG7 chapter 21 . 12/2
Oh God! thats so unexpected !
much love
NourBG7 chapter 2 . 12/1
wow amazing story! im already hooked! i really like the dark Harry :)
i wonder whats going to happen with the locket..
much love!
i thought he got his second wand so that he wouldn't need to use his real one
Iheartbooks394 chapter 67 . 11/28
So good! I was wondering how you planned to wrap everything up so soon, so im very happy there is still a long sequal to sort things out! Excited to go and read it! :)
Charlie0925 chapter 66 . 11/23
This is the second time I am reading this fic and it's just as AWESOME as the first time! I love, Love, LOVE THIS FIC! ;o)
Shiva chapter 38 . 11/20
Ok now, i fought you could maybe just maybe a good thing and let lez alive, but no i will not understand you, ok it is your story , bur HELL you are write this Story not for you but for the readers or not ? You really like killing your Characteres or? -.-
tora chapter 31 . 11/20
I fought really you could make this Story a good Story, but its disgusting! You are sick ... and it seems like you have fun to wirte about killing and toture.
Shiva chapter 29 . 11/20
What sickness is this ? :D I fought this would be a good Story but baam and worse than most -.- I mean he wants equall rights for the Dark and Creatures but they just kill innocnet and harry accept it hell your Harry is a fucking MONSTER!
shiva chapter 28 . 11/20
tell me how cxan harry follow this MONSTEER? its just sick sick sick -.-
tora chapter 27 . 11/20
WTF ... sick just sick.
TheCommanderin chapter 7 . 11/6
i dont know but the seth doesnt match the time period he would have been born concidering he's a wizard and wizards tend to have outragous names
Cztelnik chapter 67 . 11/4
So many things touched me in this story. I still can't decide if Harry will be able to fight his fate to save those he cares about or will he come to Mordred and Morgana's point of view. So far from a certain point of view the Dark side is responsible albeit under compulsion for much of the world's pain...perhaps if it disappears that would be for the"Greater Good" and certainly survival of the fittest isn't helping them all that much-magic is fragile so they depend on arguments for keeping them around and protecting them that are conversely those same soft, weaknesses they despise so greatly.

Really, really like this fic. It is brilliant world building, far beyond JKR's and still you've managed to write characters that fit the original but with greater depth and explaining this in ways that never made sense in canon.

Truly a work of art. Thank you.
5,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »