Reviews for My Turn: IchiRuki Future Fic
Arsala chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Way to go! I loved ichiruki's romance and the rain you'll countinue writing so we could enjoy you lots of luck and love. :-)
smilingostrich chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Haha I love the ending!
nhung chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
"Rukia giggled and she walked toward him," Well, we still have plenty other good rain memories, like when I told you, you're going be a father in the rain." She tip toed so that she could kiss him on the lips.

"Yeah, you're right…WHAT?! That never happened!" He said finally realizing what she said."
that's funny and great, Ichigo going be a dad...
ichiruki lover chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
make it a story pwease
Death and Berry chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
One word: WOW. Seriously, your story is so PERFECT! It's the best lemon ever, plus it's romantic, I love it!
please continue chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
i loved this! please make more! id love to see issin's reaction:D
Azraelean chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Seven months she's two months in.
Storyteller Shell chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Great Story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
make another please :)
lily chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
OMG! you have gara write round 2! i enjoyed reading your lemon ,enjoyed it very much

keep up the tremendus jod -~
Sim-chan chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
WOW..loved it..this will go under my favouurites list...

Lemons was amazingly written..and iloved the phrase by ichigo "God, I love you"...stuff like these always seem to carry so muh depth..

and of course rukia's suprise for daddy ichigo..lol

thnaks for this fic
XxdaniXx chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
this is a very good story!

so um... please update soon.
a friend chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
make it into a story!it would be the most wonderful awsomest thing ever because I would read it twice as I do all of your bleach fanfiction and then I would tell my friends about it and to read it because there great!
AvaLuna chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
That was so heartwarming! X) Yey for IchiRuki Spawn!
Chappy-Is-Mine chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
Bastard! How-

No. Im just kidding! I wouldnt do that twice.. hehe..

you should totally make this a story. It was really good. I could never write as good as this! EXCELLENT!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »