Reviews for Another Pokémon Story: Kanto
naveedraja01 chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
hw can I get stories after ch. 10?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
k
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
NodokaLover chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Next episode is where Metapod re-evolves into Butterfree, Pidgey evolves into Pidgeotto and later catches a Poliwag, Celia joins the group, Ponyta evolves in episode 12
Reblog Lady chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
yayayayyayayayay good story
constentien9000 chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
sweet story I like it hope you continue writing great strories.
phsycodevin chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
Really good! Jubilife was right... this story is awesome!

P.S. Could you read and review my brother's story? It is Mespirit's Rage by Jubilife, and it is a really awesome story. Tell him psychodevin sent you.
jubilife chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
Alright this is the last straw. I'm sick of reading chapters like this... Without favoriting! Good job as a whole and keep it up!
jubilife chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Oops my bad! Happy, um belated birthday! I didn't mean to sound nagging or anything, but you're fanfic is probably the most interesting one that I'm reading and it just enerves me to have to wait. I can wait... even if it kills me... gotta... keep... waiting...
Mr. Cereal chapter 7 . 10/25/2007
I didn't like this chapter. Brock seemed clueless as to how to battle. I mean, not once did he use Rock Throw- why? This is especially glaring when Metapod evolved into Butterfree- how can you see a Flying-type and still use Tackle? A Rock Throw would kill a Butterfree in a jiffy. Also, how does a newly-evolved Butterfree knock out an almost-full-HP Onix with Confusion?

I know that you're trying to put across that Jimmy is a skilled trainer, but Jimmy more or less waltzed through the battle.
jubilife chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
Really good!
Mr. Cereal chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
Ah. Now that the Rockets aren't just incompetent fools, I'm enjoying it so much better. I've always been partial to the bad guys. It doesn't really matter that the chapter was short, it gets the point across, and stretching the chapter just to make it longer might make it boring.

I'm glad I helped a little.
Mr. Cereal chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
I didn't like this chapter much, I'm afraid.

You depicted Team Rocket exactly like it is in the anime: bumbling and incompetent, more suited for comic relief than anything. I find it hard to believe that a new trainer with a pidgey and caterpie- hardly the strongest of pokemon, can beat Jessie and James, who use pokemon for a living. The way you sent Team Rocket packing was really too reminiscent of Ash and co.

Jimmy doesn't feel like anything more than an Ash-copy at the moment- that's my main problem. You really need to have a plot that doesn't resemble the anime. Even leaving aside the fact that being predictable sorta defuses any tension in your story, the canon plot isn't much to shout about- it's about one of the weakest canon stories around.

But hopefully the next few chapters will get better. Keep writing!
Mr. Cereal chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
Rather good so far- even if English is not your first language, your command of it is quite smooth, and for most part I like the way you write. I also like that you started off with a pidgey. I have a few problems with this fic, though. The first is Gary- it seems to me that Gary was just commenting on Jimmy's pokemon, but Jimmy bristled. I know he's supposed to be an arrogant guy, but still, there's really no need to demonise him. My other problem is with the flock of spearows, and the subsequent meeting with Misty. It's almost exactly like in the anime, and, well, it gets old.

An oddity I noticed (not good or bad) is that you give summaries of things that happened at the end of the chapter. Why is that?

In any case, do keep writing- it would be a shame to see someone who writes as well as you give up now.
Vaati of ETC chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
I really like it so far. It's really interesting seeing someone start their journey with a Pidgey instead of the normal starter Pokemon. Keep up the good work.