Reviews for False Beckoning
DarthJackie chapter 15 . 2/26/2008
OK, so I'm REALLY late with review lately. I just finished this one. It was awesome. Can't wait for your next story. I hope you continue this series, I like it.
spnMom chapter 15 . 2/19/2008
Look at this... it is after 5am in the morning. This must have been a good story to hold me until nearly the time for me to get up... Ah well, this is a nice substitute while I am waiting for a new Supernatural episode. I just wish it came with pictures. Thanks for this story. It did remind me a bit of WIAWSNB. I think it is great that you came up with the idea before it aired. Thanks again.
dudeedaisy chapter 15 . 9/20/2007
cool, i liked this story thought you did a good interpretation of a dean dream world. you had the whumpage, the angst and then the fluff to round it up. and everyone is still in one piece, yay!

looking forward to your next story!
LighthouseWatcher chapter 15 . 9/19/2007
Brovo ending I loved the way Sam and Dean killed that damn thing lol. Anyway, You finally explained the other time Sam felling into the dream. So he went into the girls that's why sam saw her eyes. I get it now, god I'm slow. But yes great job and can't wait the next story.

Lighthousewatcher
KellyMortimore chapter 15 . 9/19/2007
That is the greatest ending ever! I've seen lots of stories that used "Bitch" and "Jerk" in the wrong places and it didn't sound like the Winchesters AT ALL! But! Yours is the only story that I've read so far that captures the boys 1,0%. It was an excellent ending! I'm sure you're very proud, like you should be!

Colby's girl chapter 15 . 9/19/2007
Great story !
friendly chapter 15 . 9/19/2007
awesome story.. that was really good
KellyMortimore chapter 13 . 9/18/2007
So sad the story is ending soon! :( But you did EXCELLENT on the chapters. I like how you thought of when Dean first called Sam a bitch and Sam didn't want to say a naughty word so he said "Jerk" lmao. That's very creative and funny at the same time!

LighthouseWatcher chapter 13 . 9/18/2007
First off sorry I dind't review yesterday.. homework has consume me so far this year... Anyway I LOVE how you used the "bitch, jerk" thing as the thing that got him out of it, It seemed like something they would use in an episode... nice touch. Now as for leaving Sammy hangling like that.. it seems you and mean have to have a serious talk about the amount of angst that boy gets. There should be a new Sam!Angst-o-meter or something.. like it starts beeping or something when a writer (cough:you:cough) goes alittle too far with the psychic or whatever angst lol. well still good job and can't see where you go with this and of course the sequel? ( please?) anyway waiting for chapter 14.

Lighthousewatcher
dudeedaisy chapter 12 . 9/17/2007
OMFG! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE THE CHAPTER LIKE THAT! the last chapter was bad enough.

Love how your writing this, i had a feeling that mary would be the demon because thats just evil, :) but omg cant wait fro next update, dean better snap out of this and save sammy, its what he does! (however, i guess sam has shot dean twice its only fair that he gets a little payback, as long as its not fatal :)

ps things are little hectic atm but will reply to email asap, scouts honour. :D
KellyMortimore chapter 12 . 9/17/2007
I hate Dean's stubborness! but at the same time I love it! Just like this new chapter! Way to go! Great job! :)

rozzy07 chapter 12 . 9/17/2007
Sam has literally had the living tar beaten out of him here. He has no way out of this dreamscape but via his brother's acceptance of his other life and it looks like that he has well and been truly screwed in ever getting back there. Unless of course Dean can finally break free and really see his brother again...and save both their backsides!
rozzy07 chapter 11 . 9/17/2007
Ooh Laura is allowing Sam to access his brother not really appreciating the danger he faces. A demon many faced, many voiced, poisons the very air Dean breathes. Just how can Sam face off against such power and drag his brother back to the real world?
MDarKspIrIt chapter 12 . 9/17/2007
Awesome job! Can't wait for the next chapter. I was so sure that Dean was going to listen to Sam and I was like: ok, predictable.. But then, the asylum flashback and Sam's just been shot by Dean! OMG ! Hope Dean will be guilty enough once he wake up... Update soon plzz...
ukfan101 chapter 12 . 9/17/2007
Oh evil cliffhanger. Keep up the good work.