Reviews for Choices
Fanfictionstalker chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Great little diddly - enjoyed it! Thanks
g-love99 chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Love this! Really enjoyed the pairing and great epilogue :-)
rangerbabe.1 chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Fantastic. I liked how Ranger gave her his blessing and that they can remain friends. I can take or leave Joe as a friend but Ranger has to stay. Very sweet Les story.
mssmith chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Great story! I love MM/S stories...especially Les and Woody. Thanks for the lovely...you rock!
Vulcan Rider chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
What a wonderful gift you have given US on YOUR birthday. :-) This was such a great story of Steph and Lester; so beautifully written. You have made me fall head over heels in love with our Mr. Santos, even though I've always leaned toward Ranger, too. The way you developed their relationship was perfect. It was wonderful seeing Lester being so open and honest about his feelings, and making sure that Steph knew how serious he was before he would let her make any kind of decision, so that he wouldn't get his heart broken and neither would she.

I loved the album and I hope everyone has friends like Ranger and Morelli that love them enough to continue caring as friends, when they realize that there can't be a forever for them.

Great work. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

Love ya,

Maggie
Mik N'jirnav chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
Nicely written story. But sorry, I still prefer a R&S HEA...
lea-pee chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
Another great story. Thank you
ScarlettWynter chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
I absolutely love this story. I am glad that I stumbled across it and I hope you will write more Lester/Stephanie pairings. Good job! :)
miplaced-creativity chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
A great fic. So glad I dug it up.
Alfonsina.d chapter 6 . 9/14/2008
absolutely loved the story - it was a great plot as well as character development!

thanks for sharing it!

alf
BandBfan24 chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
I just read this story and absolutely adore it... I'm a total Babe at heart, but have found that I'm a slut for Santos too!

lester is yummy!

I've actually started writing my first fanfic for the plum series. I've written other stuff, but not for this. Anywho, the point being I had a plot bunny take over for a LesterSteph story. I was taking a break from writing and reading this lovely story again. Come to find out that MY Lester, is very similar to YOUR Lester. I like your vision of him. also, the idea of him being a mix between Ranger and Joe is something else we share in common. The plot is different of course. I hope that if and when I post it that you will read it and not be offended by any unintentional similarities in OUR Lester!

)bandbi
parisnight chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
aw, thats cute (both u and steph). sequal would be cool, maybe.
Kate Manoso chapter 6 . 9/3/2007
THat was totally great! i'm glad that you decided to try a MM story. I'm not alone anymore! YAY! Hope your birthday was great. THanks for sharing the story with us.

Kate
Blackonyx21 chapter 6 . 9/3/2007
Well I'm sad its over, but happy that it ended good.
Stephannie1014 chapter 6 . 9/3/2007
What a beautiful ending and how lucky for you to have your very own MM! I can't wait to see what you post next.