Reviews for A Funeral for Kagome
Furostomi-chan chapter 1 . 7/20
I just love these stories you write. So fun to read. Thank you.
cesuraee chapter 1 . 4/27
That was painful! I thought she had died for a split second, and then I started thinking maybe she was alive because I'd she had really died I think InuYasha really would have torn everyone apart for 3ven thinking badly about Kagome. Thanks for sharing!
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I knew right away that Kagome wasn't really dead, but thought at first that the 'women who looked like Kagome' was actually an older Kagome (500 years older, to be exact). That was a fleeting misdirect and I really loved the uniqueness of this idea. I don't think I've ever seen it done before. Especially now that the manga's completed, in most stories she'll just have 'moved away' and nobody in the future sees her again after that. Really unique idea, here. Good job!
LoveHappyEndings chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Ha, for a second I was like, "why are they discussing ramen when she's dead?!" Nice job
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was such a cute story! Thanks for posting it!
alexischic chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Oh fuck. You scared me Miss Marvelous Writer- Sama. _;;
Awww. They are the cutest mated couple ever. Haha. :D
InuKag4evertogether chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
i found kags friends to be quite annoying. how dare they go to the funeral and say she should hv done this or she should hv done that. i know exactly how inu felt in this story. i'm glad kags is alive though. :)
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I actually thought Kagome was dead for about a minute and almost burst into tears.

This was a lovely little one-shot.

Great story!
Esoulix'Anne-Louise chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
OMG at the beginning you had me crying! Then when Kagome got out of the closet I was laughing! The whole process took me five minutes, so my sister was so worried. Actually, that was a understatement...
Inume-blue chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I like it! :)
XamemegamiX chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Cuuuuute! I actually put off reading this one cause I legit thought Kagome would be dead in it and i didn't want to be sad. I love the ending! It is so adorable! You are a great writer in that a lot of your stories have such a surprise twist at the ended. I never see it coming!
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
After reading this and I don't belong here a few times I would say that those two stories go together quite well. Heck they should probably be two chapter of the same story. Just an observation not that it has to be followed. Anyway thanks for writing. And I enjoy your other stories as well.
Xhibit B chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I seriously thought she was dead at first. Great one-shot, I enjoyed it :)
bluedragon03 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
hehe i knew from the startthat she was alive but i thought that the girl sitting next to him was kagome in disgise
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 5/10/2010