Reviews for Trade
mangagirl18 chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
WOW! Fed historie! Jeg kan best lide Logan serien, men denne var også helt vildt god!
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 9/11/2007
Everything worked out as it should have. That was an excellent story. I truly enjoyed it. Can't wait to see what you write next.
Alina Alone chapter 4 . 9/11/2007
OMG!OMG!OMG! I love it!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 4 . 9/11/2007
Oh yeah! The confession is made! I just hope that it doesn't take something of that magnitude to keep their relationship interesting. :D
Agent of the Divine One chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
And the plot thickens. Something tells me that the flash point for the situation is about to be reached.

I look forward to seeing the explosion.
StraightFromCupid chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
dying to read more! update soon!
Alina Alone chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
I love it! But where the HECK is Raven?
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
I can't begin to tell you how impressed I am with this story! It simply rocks! I know I'm sounding like a fan boy, but I honestly think that you, as a writer have been holding back in your other stories. Fantastic job of writing this so far. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
Sounds like the Animorph book where Cassie was subtemporarily grounded and even though reality was different things did not truly change.

Raven should find it to be the case that in spite of a certain series of events not taking place that the suffering she wishes to relieve will persist. And live will be claimed in the process.
Alina Alone chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
I love it! but i am a bit confused. what's going on with evryone? wheres raeven? Is everyone dreaming or someting. or does one of the trigons or what's his face minions taking control of them?
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
You have outdone yourself. That was your best yet! Can't wait to see where this goes.
s.s chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
i didn't get it
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Uh oh. Looks like things are going to go downhill in a hurry.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Wow, that's a dark one. I hope she can prove the new prophesy wrong as well.