Reviews for Sacrament
John Spangler chapter 1 . 4/12
The idea of Shinji as a priest is hilarious, but this story...this story is deliciously dark. Surely, one of your best oneshots.
Jopeth23 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I first read this as a child, and I am now rereading this as an adult. Now, I understand how dark this fic is. Words are not enough to show the sadness in this story. Thank you for such masterpiece.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
they say shinji was an angel but they cut off also just killed rei instead. if they had killed of all very clones and made sure will it was no longer an option then they wouldn't of had to kill shinji. personally I don't see why they didn't just leave shinji alive sliq is anything wrong you as often as life and happiness in the little town of murphy.
x chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
damn that ws some deep sht, great job even though this story ws writn yrs ago
AoiKaoru2 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Amazing. Words couldn't hold a candle to the meaning of the inferno of emotion this story conveys upon one's heart. I read this story 5 years ago when I was still but a child of the world. Now that I have read it again I feel the pain.
Patrickov chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Given the figures provided, maybe Anno *intended* to do something like that but changed it afterwards?
Chrono chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Great Story! I've read many of your works, and I must say they are all quite impressive. By the way, I also like the two alternative endings you have for this story (the version posted on Please continue writing, as I am looking forward to read them. Thanks.
bradley chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
dude, congratulations on the fic/oneshot, almost made me cry.

seems fitting that he would be happy in death, and I've also been looking for one where Rei cried over his death because of love/him being so nice to her treating her normally.
animefan64 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Wow. That was definately sad. Nice work.
Eson chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I read this with Moonlight Sonata in the background... No words could describe the feeling that comes from the story. Keep it up.
sabas chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Awesome story. I really enjoy your works. :D
Stratagemini chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
The song is a nice touch. If I remember correctly that is a Leonard Cohen (sp?) song. You were right to label this dark. It's sad, but in a sort of deppressed uplifting way.
Mogster chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Wow, this was an amazing story, I liked how this story went! :)
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Really could do a sequel about them finding each other again in Heaven.
kate chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
sad. very sad. tho he was technically where he wanted to be, I still think it's sad. but it is also a good story.