Reviews for Dancing in the Shadows
FoxySonia chapter 30 . 3/15/2009
I enjoyed the whole scene in the park, the conversation between V & C, & that ardent kiss - wow!

It made me laugh when Vincent stared up at the stars and started identifying constellations in order to cool himself down.

Very good chapter, really enjoyed your writing.
FoxySonia chapter 29 . 3/15/2009
I had no idea what an IUD birth control device was until I looked it up online. Interesting. Was it available in 1990?

Too bad Joe and Jenny couldn't be let in on the secret of the world Below. It's sad that they might never see Catherine again.
FoxySonia chapter 28 . 3/15/2009
Beautiful reunion scene with V & C and their son. Very touching.

Joe's deductions were great.

Vincent's frustrated growl made me smile.

P.S. - A cradle would have been better than a bassinet. Bassinet is a wicker basket, but story says its worn wood, so should be a cradle.
FoxySonia chapter 27 . 3/14/2009
Gabriel sure was a despicable evil villain.

Exciting narration on the scene where Vincent escapes the cage to the scene where he save his son from being killed by Gabriel.
FoxySonia chapter 26 . 3/14/2009
You did a good job incorporating Catherine into the 3rd season episodes.
FoxySonia chapter 25 . 3/14/2009
Very touching scene, how Vincent reacts to finally seeing and holding his son.
FoxySonia chapter 23 . 3/14/2009
Retold pretty much as the events happened on that episode. Good narration.
FoxySonia chapter 22 . 3/14/2009
Wow, that was one hot love-making session for V & C. One of the best I ever read. And it's only their second time, huh. Lucky them. ;)
FoxySonia chapter 21 . 3/14/2009
Vincent should have carried Catherine to her chamber after he found her weak and exhausted in the part, instead of making her walk there.

Interesting part about her will, how she left all her money to Vincent.

Good that Catherine was involved in the decision to accept Diana's help.
FoxySonia chapter 18 . 3/14/2009
I think Catherine should have asked Father to let her take over teaching Vincent's classes while he was away from them. And when he came back she could teach her own class, maybe a law and civics class since she's a lawyer. This has been done on other BatB stories, and I think makes better sense than having her wondering what she should be doing for the tunnel community, though is nice that she gets to spend time with Julia helping in the storeroom and getting to form a nice friendship with her.
FoxySonia chapter 16 . 3/14/2009
Chapter 9 & 15:

Like the Julia character. Can just hear her musical Irish accent. I've been reading another BatB story (still in progress, called 'Iron Behind The Velvet) that has some likable Irish characters too, that remind me of Julia.

Chapter 16:

Ok, now this is my favorite.

Woohoo! Finally! V & C move forward to love with courage and with care. It's about time!

You did a great job on this one.

Like the hint at romance for Joe and Diana.
FoxySonia chapter 15 . 3/13/2009
From what you added, my favorite is when Vincent, for once, stated his own need/desire and asks Catherine to lay next to him in his bed. He's making little steps forward, finally.
FoxySonia chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
A double entendre. I like that.

You're very good at describing in details what happened in each episodes of the 3rd season. Very good at conveying the thoughts and emotions of the characters.
FoxySonia chapter 11 . 3/13/2009
Ah, finally he kisses her! More kisses please. ;)
FoxySonia chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
Like the talk Pascal has with Catherine. I like all V & C parts, which is where you've added your writings. Everything is just like it appears on the episode.
243 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »