Reviews for May I Have A Quill Please?
Loliloster chapter 1 . 4/4
*eyebrow waggles* You should write a second one if you have not already êwê
El seu pitjor malson chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
It was really good but you could have used a slightly different words, they sounded kind of clinical. Other then that, great!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Yes, yes! You have to know— it definitely needed to be read by the whole world. It is bloody awesome! The part about the paper chat? Fantastic. Draco's sudden decision? Gorgeous. Harry being Draco's lover and Draco having a possessive streak? Heaven.
I must've died along the way then returned to earth just to write this review.
RinRin-Chama chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
-drool- love it!
Lissy Stage chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Not only was a nice bit of fluff, but you made it seem real enough. I'm really glad you made sure Harry was stretched with proper lubrication. I would've sat here wincing otherwise. •
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Nice... Now write one in draco's room please?
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I like it.
Glynna chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow! Wow! Wow! What a super sexy rawr smoking hot story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks so much for writing. :D
Z.Torez chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Hot _
aditivats chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
wow...amazing..loved it :)
junsui-nozomi chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Do you have this story on another site?
jaeha chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
this is fantastic! i looooove lemons h/d!
Vampires2rocks chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
O/O Oh my word! You should've added McGonogall coming in at the end to give it an 'Oh sh*t' kind of ending.

Vamp

P.S. PLEASE don't tell my boyfriend I've been reading these kinds of stories! The teasing I'll get will go on forever!
Lizzosaur chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Aww, how cute! Only problem I see is with the timeline. Head Boys are in seventh year and you labeled this sixth. Not that it's a major problem, but I thought you might want to know.
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 3/4/2012