Reviews for Johnny's Daniel Story
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
Hey! I'm reviewing and you're not updating! WTF is up with that?

C'mon! It's been two years! Get off your lazy butt and write the ACTUAL chapter 4!
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Why is it so short again?

Well anyway, update soon! Please!
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
I like this story, but you may want a beta. There are mostly grammar and punctuation mistkaes, but it's the small stuff that get's you, ya know?

Update soon!
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
i freaking love the Karate Kid AND The Outsiders! This is brilliant!
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
I'm a big fan of the Karate Kid, and I really like this story! Can there be some more Johnny Lawrence scenes, he's only mentioned once and he's my favorite character! And I want some more Daniel parts too pretty please! But any update of any kind, I would love.
Love.And.Vodka chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
omg, dis story is so cool, plz make them meet, as in johnny and daniel, and update soon plz
Nightwing13 chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
i love your story! I love how you put the outsiders and the karate kid together did you do it because the actor played in both movies? Please update!
Mars on Fire chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Your story is nearly impossible to read because it's got major spelling errors, odd capitalization that doesn't need to be there, major grammar problems and way way way too many points of view. You shouldn't be using the "So and So's POV" tag at all - have you ever read a book with those in them? You haven't formatted your paragraphs or dialogue properly either and everything runs together and it's hard to figure out who says what.

Take a look at the links in my profile, there are some there that will help you get better at the technical aspects of writing - because without them, I can't even read the story to see if it's got a decent plot or characters.
Skeledog Lover chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
Awesome story so far! Please update! Please! Why is Johnny being called Daniel? Who is Daniel? I want/need to know! Please update!
Wen chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
Keep going please!
Greaser Girl 4 Life chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
OMG OF COURSE IM READING! ITS SUCH A GOOD STORY, AND AN AWESOME IDEA. And, i wish i could make your reviews higher, but the one review per chapter rule applies. Anyway, i get that too, where i get three times as many views as the reviews.

Don't sweat it too much, k
Greaser Girl 4 Life chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
OMG this is so cool...an awesome idea that's for sure! Update soon please!
Skeledog Lover chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
This is good so far. Wonder what happens when they meet . . . please update ASAP:)
Jenna chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
i like it so far. but you need to make the chapters longer
WenWen chapter 1 . 9/2/2007