Reviews for Death Note Quips
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
loved the quips. and i agree that matt is oddly very popular...maybe it's the fanfics?
ChocoCoatedLemons chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I loled at this :D BUT. Whammy's is for like. The smartest orphans in the world. So they have to kidnap them from other countries. Cos Mello's like, Russian, Near's American...

Matt's popularity is scarily high XD
Eos Mirela chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
LOL the great thing about that Tamaki and/or Kyouya comment near the end is that Kyouya's VA plays Mikami (and as most everyone else already knows, Tamaki's VA plays Light)
Coryx chapter 1 . 12/17/2008

Frankenstein's Mom chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
my sis was reading this to me and when she said the one about mello keeping his gun in the front of his pants I made a joke and said it was because there wasn't really anything there. oh and i deffinitly believe you about Matt's popularity. I contribute!
xxIcy chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
-blink blink-

-cracks up-

That was insane. "And this, children, is why we do not ask retarded question of such a serious manga like Death Note... we make FUN of it. And, I swear I'm not joking about Matt's popularity. Really".

Insane awesomeness. You made my day.
Reaper1Nanashi chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
OMG...This is hilarious! I tried the first one out on one of my friends,10Join-Fei, who, like me, is a total Death Note freak! She cracked up. I spent the rest of the period explaining to her. I've tried others on other Death Note fans! (Tried the Mello/Near question on a Mello/Near fan...Interesting converstaion.)
Zombie-Elf chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
hee hee that was great! Got me thinking and laughing at the same time, but I got another one for you.

"Anyone else notice that none of the Wammy boys have eyebrows?"
narcissus in theory chapter 1 . 10/9/2007

*deep breath*

love it x
ZomBRI chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
“ZOMG MIKAMI’S A RAPIST RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!” made me giggle way too hard. :'D
10joinfei chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Oh. My gawd... This rocks! Its totaalolyy true! My friend yold me the Yagami- I'm a gay thing at lunch, and we started freaking out!

Th30v3r0553510n chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I absolutely adore Matt _v.
Slayer-Enfiniti chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
*falls over laughing* sad thing is, I've used some of these...

btw, Raito's voice actor DID play Tamaki. .
clockworksharks chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Hahah oh this made me giggle. Very clever haha :D
Welcome to Rapture chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I love this! Madonna is a fan of Death Note... and of Mello, which is creepy. I get the logic behind MelloxNear! Rivals! I don't get MelloxMatt... make more of these!