Reviews for A Tale of Many Authors
nattylovesu chapter 11 . 12/31/2008
now catching this story...thanks guys...
Babyangel86 chapter 11 . 9/17/2007
we so have to have a sequel!

this was awesome!
annie200 chapter 11 . 9/12/2007
Just perfect..and did someone mention a sequel?
annoy chapter 10 . 9/11/2007
Love it
Mari83 chapter 10 . 9/11/2007
There were so many things I wanted to comment when the individual parts where posted on DAR so I really should do now that there is a proper place for it, but… Anyway, this was so much fun – hope you have more such genius ideas, Lisa. And thanks for all the posting work, hope it doesn’t keep you from your own writing!
annie200 chapter 9 . 9/10/2007
This is just gripping..I can't believe Logan has finally told Max that he loves her and it's the end of the chapter!

This is such a rich collaboration. You have every-one in it, and all beautifully in character. Loved the bits with Bling and Zack especially.
annie200 chapter 5 . 9/10/2007
Loving this. It's like watching my favourite action episode which about the Reds only better. Would have reviewed after every ep, but it's so pacy that it has just dragged me on chapter after 've created this so well I can actually visualise it. Brilliant!
Babyangel86 chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
Hey... if we can make it 2 red and 5 handlers, we'll deal! Hell... if we can shoot that damn button...

Damn that stupid button!

... hope sebastian can come up with something similar...

Update soon... this is way way way too good! I love it! I love u guys! :-)
Babyangel86 chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
crap crap crap crap crap!

max is not gonna like this!

update soon!
shywr1ter chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
Multiple kudos go to Lisa for dreaming up this Round Robin Challenge on DAR and posting it here. This was great fun and I'm proud of us all for meshing so well without any plan, discussion, or clue about what was in store!

If anyone wants to read ahead, or is enough of a glutton for punishment that they want to see the companion thread where we babbled about the story & how things were coming, visit DAR: dafans -proboards9-com/index-cgi?boardFF (dots for the dashes, peeps) and check out "the Many Authors Break Room" (we even have cool animated smilies there!)

Thanks to everyone on the project and extra chocolate for Lisa!
Babyangel86 chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
"maybe they've worked out just how close their relationship is."

"More than Max and Logan have managed," Bling replied.

Haha, aint that the truth!

love this! waiting on the next update, y'all have got me completely hooked!
Sossoca chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
Very interesting story , with great characterizations and action.

I've been following it at DAR since the begining. Great job!
Babyangel86 chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
lol, for a second i was about to nitpick at about thecell phone untill lisa's post at the end cleared that up!

Exciting stuff... update soon!What did zach mean by You exposed yourself a bit too much in the Manticore mission..." like visually?

... or in a now you've pissed them off kind of way?

anyways, update soon! :-)
Barbara chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
I love this story! I hope you keep it going, can't wait to read the next chapter!
annie200 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007