Reviews for 50 Ways to Say I Love You
Coelha-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I'm always back for ShikaTema, they never get old for me, and I never get enough. This might have been the 15th time I read this, and it's always fantastic.
summersfall789 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is funny, sweet, serious, and just a tad snarky all at once. And I can see the characters actually thinking or saying these things.

I love this pairing and I love this.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Aww kawaii, good story
7thtreasure chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I freaking loved this!It made me tear up and become all fen-girly like!waha!I loved it!
xlilyunyun chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
i loved number 49 the best

#49 - Hair

Ino drunkenly eyed Shikamaru’s pineapple stalk of a ponytail, then Temari’s four sprigs, and slurred, “You two’s kids are gonna have the weirdest hair ever.”
wutduhfuk chapter 1 . 5/23/2009

AND

#49

Sick. Too sick
gotjackie chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
this is my second time reading this, and i cant help but smile at the end every time i do
Lazeny chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
This is good stuff. I love all of them. some are really funny and some are so sad.
tinabobina chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Funny in some instances, sad in others...deep on all counts. I've never read one of these before, and I loved it!
claymade chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Very nicely done. Enjoyable, romantic and touching, saying a lot with at little. Thanks for sharing this!
Unices chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
This is good are you going to make it with any other couples?
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I love this! TemaShika fluff!
Persia no Hime chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
its really nice...though at some points it looks like u ran out of ideas but some had me so deep in emotions that i really really loved it...im gonna go add this to my faves!
tick chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
#49 XP
Lotos-Eater chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Yay! I'm glad you did. ShikaTema so beats SasuSaku anyway.

Some of these are hungry little plotbunnies, aren't they? :)