Reviews for Harry Potter: Rise of Revan
DragonTamer01 chapter 6 . 4/20
I didn't think that your story was awful at all, and I'm shocked that you felt so negatively about it. I really hope that you'll decide to continue this story at some point, but if not, will you at least put it up for adoption by another author?
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 4/20
So you went for a Male Exile? That's cool, I've got no problems with that, but I do kind of have a slight preference for the Female Exile (Meetra).
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 4/20
PLEASE be a Revan/Bastila story!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 3/28
Harry Potter/Star Wars crossovers are always really cool, and I especially like ones that are crossovers with the KOTOR era! It really sucks that you've cancelled this story though!
david.teague.3950 chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
I got some crazy thoughts for you, ya know the Sith Alchemy monsters the Shadow Fiends or w/e? Well why not get a Dragonet and a Unicorn Colt, turn them into Sith Spawns and then give them intelligence? I'd also suggest a Werewolf, a Giant, and Sirius. Sirius so he can't be killed (except by going through the Veil of course), the Giant for Seige's the Werewolf for quick kills. The Dragonet can burn down trees, and the Corrupt Unicorn which is already fast can become even more so.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
I suspect the Revan of your story was to be female would have been amusing in truth.
Potterformers chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
with the rewrite have Ginny also unaware of the slight on her family, in fact make it she was not even a Weasley.
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
HarryHermione Please!
King Scorpious chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
Excellent Story So Far Its A Shame You Cancelled Because I Was Really Really Really Enjoying It
madmick74 chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Liking it so far, my suggestion is Harry/Luna/Hermione
Darkth Shadow chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
hey just wanted to know if you are going to be doing a rewrite any time soon, because frankly this is a good story and i would like to read more
Primus2021 chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Harry/Luna Lovegood/Hermione Granger/Daphne Greengrass/Susan Bones !

Harry X Ravenclaw-Girl/Griffindore-Girl/Slythren-Girl/Huffelpuff-Girl!

or just HarryLunaHermione
A House Divided chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Son of a... of course, one of the only good HPxSW fics I've been able to find and it gets discontinued*ragerageragerage* X(
twisterblake2010 chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
hey great chapter update soon
narutodragon chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
are you gonna start this story up again?