Reviews for Keys to the Kingdom
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Ooh I absolutely hate the end. It was far wonderful though. Really fabulous and something I enjoyed fully. Despite hating this ending, and hating that Rogue never gets a hea. Maybe she will though in a future story. She deserves it, always putting others before herself. I love this, thanks for sharing.
Tempest S chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Good story. Hope it has a sequel.
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
That was a great story with the crappiest ending! She should have stayed! I understand she cares about the X-men but you have to follow your heart. And hers belonged to Magneto. So why was she so stupid! You should do a sequel where they get back together!
quwinntessa chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I just had to say that's one of the best sex scenes I've read in a long time. The way you had Magneto talk in the throws of passion was exactly as I imagined he'd sound like. Having said all that, it ended so horribly. I feel at a loss, I hope you just decided to end this story rather than continue on with what I'm sure would have been an amazing ride for both Rogue and Magneto, not to mention all the mutants. So I think I'll just imagine a happy ending to go with that amazing sex scene and leave it at that.

Excellent writing.
Star Garden chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
I really liked this story because it kind of looked at a new angle that people don't often consider with Rogue and Magneto. Thanks for writing!

XDXDXD
RogueNya chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
Whoa, intense, but sad about the ending.
Eris R. Lebeau chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
Good timing on the attack. And, uh, creative use of Magneto's powers :)
Eris R. Lebeau chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
Another interesting chapter. The situation in Genosha mirrors a lot of real-world countries. It's easy to criticize dictators, but as this story shows, it's also easy to see how they obtain (and retain) power. You've done a good job of portraying political difficulties like allocation of resources. You've also put Rogue in an interesting situation, forced to choose between the high ideals of the X-Men and the more practical (if totalitarian!) measures favored by Magneto. The latter appears expedient now, but will it truly be the lesser of the evils in the future?

One little thing- for broken speech, you use periods were you should use dashes. It's minor, but in this particular chapter it showed up enough to be distracting. An easy fix, at any rate.
Eris R. Lebeau chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
I liked the image of Magneto building the playground. You're doing a good job of characterizing him. He's not heartless, he's ruthless. You're one of few writers with the skill to make the distinction clear.
Eris R. Lebeau chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
This is a very well-written story. Rogue and Magneto's lines are wonderfully in-character. I love the intrigue with Voght wanting to use Rogue to subdue Magneto.

Doesn't hurt that Rogue/Magneto is one of my all-time, all-fandom favorite pairings! Looking forward to reading more!
deadsnowwhite chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
ok frist that was an amazing story 2nd you suck for that happy ever after just kidding ending though it was very real XP
alydhe chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
Oh, this was good! I would love to see a sequel to this, even if it isn't Rogue/Magneto.

It's a pity he's so proud and possessive that he won't allow her to love both him and the X-men. I'm definitely bookmarking this.
GothTroubleMaker chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
You so have to make a sequel. This was really good. i love the way you write.
Christina chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
Awesome! Please keep the MagnetoRogue stories coming. I love reading them.
IvyZoe chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
I'm disappointed that this was the end.

i wouldve liked to seen what happened. I wouldve liked to seen Rogue stay. I mean if she cared about her people that much like she said.