Reviews for Deja Blue
sukarettimay chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
Neeeeee? It's been ages! Are you still writing new chapters for this story?

-Suka-chan
SoccerLoverxoxo chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
This story is just amazing! I really really enjoy this! It is very unique and well thought out! I'm all into ghosts and mediums things I think they are very interesting and reading this made me so happy! I really hope you update this soon, the last time you updated I see was back in 2009. Maybe you have been busy or just writing different stories but don't give up on this story, I really love it and I'm sure lots of other people love it to!
LokisChaos chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
So far, I love the story! the mix of supernatural and teen drama really fires my imagination, it leaves me wanting more. Thank you for writing this.
LokisChaos chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I'm a Scorpio born in the Year of the Dog. So far, the story has me interested!
Random Fan chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
Wow, I was thinking about this story a few days ago and came on to see if it was ever updated. You probably won't ever see this but I wanted you to know that even 6 years later I still love this story as much as when I first discovered it, incomplete even. I can't remember what my name was on this story but I think reviewed for most of the chapters. I wish I knew how this was meant to end. I'll probably never know. I hope you are still writing. Thank you for this story.
SourPanda chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
I feel awful for only finding this now as this has got to be the one of the most slow yet steady paced fiction I have ever read. There are no words that could even describe how I felt as I read each chapter. It really makes me crave for more but sadly it came to a pause, no matter though. I'm really hoping you continue this as it really is amazing to read a supernatural fic that has such a realistic feel to it _
Elraine. S chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
What a wonderful way to unfold things. X3 I hope you are enjoying what you're doing wherever you are, with an imagination (and someone with a 6th sense ',;3?) like yours. I'm hoping you come back for your loyal readers soon!

"...you know, you're really like a real New Yorker from back in the golden days. That pretty smile will get you places."

Two minutes spent with a wizened man in a food line and I learned that:

-he was planning out his and his wife's fiftieth anniversary 7 months before the summer it happened
-that he lived in streets of New York as a kid back when 5 cents was enough to buy yourself a good snack
-that he looked for 3 pros and 3 cons before making big decisions and small ones like what he thought his wife might order in that Costco we met in
-and that his wife was the most precious, tiniest, and youngest looking old woman I have ever met.

I still don't know what exactly he meant with "New Yorker", but the look he had in his eyes captured a sense of summery reverie so vivid that it took me back in his memories with him. It can't possibly be bad in any way. X3 I guess it wasn't really his words then, but the feelings that came with it that made it meaningful to me. I hope that counts enough for your question.
Jack 'Roxas' Grimm chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
My eyes would be blue... Great story so far.
Kitsune Ayanne chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Hello! I honestly wanted to tell you that this story is truly amazing! I felt like I was reading a novel and not a fanfic, which truly surprised me since it never happened before (except for your other amazing story, Too Far Over The Edge yesterday). To be honest, I actually cried a little at some parts (like with her father and other stuff... it was very emotional) but overall, I enjoyed reading this. I really do hope that you'll continue this story (hopefully soon by the looks of your profile) because it really is fantastic.

xoxox
Lovely
LaLamimi chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
sorry I cant really explain my first love sorry D:
LaLamimi chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
i dont go trick or treating on halloween
LaLamimi chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Uhhhh i dont know?
LaLamimi chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
IDK sorry
LaLamimi chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
My favorite kind genre of music is OST songs from movies,anime and rpg games :D
LaLamimi chapter 1 . 6/21/2013