Reviews for Ice Cream, You Scream, We All Scream for Turtles?
MutantGirl95 chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Awesome story! This is def one of my favorites!
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Gasp!(for lack of a better word to explain how completely shocked I am) I did not see body control coming! I was still thinking of ways that they could block out the radio waves or whatever that controler puts out, then *BAM!* hit with the full force of Shredder's evil plan! And evil it indeed is! Amazing! Tottally shocked!

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait to read the final chapter!

TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Nanobots! Oh no! Poor Leo! Death by total rupture of the red blood cells (the cells that carry oxygen through your blood stream) does not sound like a fun 'matter of minutes'. All I have to say.

That and: Amazing! On to chapter 4!

TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Holy smokes! That was epic! Had me on the edge of my seat! Like when the Shredder was at Moonbase Bishop: "The lights went out. There was a scream, and then silence."
And then my favorite past: 'Suddenly, his eyes snapped open and he leaped up, spun around, and drew his swords.
"Astute, as always, Leonardo," a voice said from the shadows.'

Total epic! Feels like I am watching the show, and all those amazing little details you put in. . . How do you do that so well?!
Now on to chapter 3! Can't wait to see what's happening to Leo!

TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Woohoo! That was awesome! If Fast Forward had episodes more like this it wouldn't be my least favorite season! That was great! Just like watching an episode, but with a MUCH better plot. Everyone was supremely in character. Epic work!

Can't beleive it has taken me this long to read this story. Now I am off to read chapter two: The Return Part 1! Can't wait to see how it ends up!

Moonsetta chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Wow, will the Shredder die already! I'm not sure who's tougher at this point him or Leo.

Anyways, great story. There's hardly any stories in Fast Forward.
WoAiNi edward chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
Ah! That was a really cool short fic! Just finished it in two hours! He he! I am slowly but surely reading through all of your fics! Mwaahahaha!

I love how you caught the conflict of the Dark Leonardo at the end when they betrayed shredder. It portrayed them in a newer light that inclines them slightly to the good side. It's nice to see the way that D.L. always denies the presence of honour in himself is a small lie...

When Leo shed a tear at being forced to fight his brothers, it said it all. It was really well done to show just how much it affected him.

You write incredibly well and I look forward to reading yet more of your work.

Until the next time we speak.
Ninjagirl27 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
“He is safe…for now.” DO you have any idea how old that is? Still like the story though,
Tera Hunter chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
Okay, where's the sign up sheet for fandom? This is probably the best turtle fic I've ever read! (Let's see, this makes what... the twentieth?) PLEASE tell me you're going to write more of these!

Sorry I waited until the end to review. I couldn't stop reading! I can't believe you managed to bring the Shredder back! And the Turtles working together wit the Darkies? wow. You're brilliant!
Tera Hunter chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Yes! This is the first fic i've read for the Fast Forward series and I LOVE it! Can't wait to read the rest! (PS, I loved your profile. Nice job!)
Kyaserin Marii chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
Excellent! It was so action packed and funny...if I wasn't

on the edge of my seat I was falling off of it laughing!

Loved, loved, loved it!

Can't wait to read more from you!
TMNTgrl chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
That...was...so...freakin...AWESOME! I LOVE IT! It was so...perfect! It would make the PERFECT episode of FF, much better than what the producers made.

"But the only response the Shredder got was Dark Raphael giving him the bird – or at least as much of the bird that a three-fingered hand can give."

I about fell out of my chair laughing at that...XD

But...handspring roll? What's a handspring roll...?

Anyway, confusion aside, I give it an 11 out of 10! By far the best Fast Forward fic I've read! *claps*
moogsthewriter chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
WHEW! That was certainly an action packed chapter! Wow. Now I can breathe again. Great work - I really enjoyed it. You did an awesome job with this story. . Two green thumbs up!

God Bless!

Moogs
TMNTgrl chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
Exploding red blood cells. AWESOME concept. I love it! It's just the kind of plan Shredder would have come up with back in the good ol' days of the '03 series!

Anywho...

LEO NO GO BOOM! LEO NO MAKEY BROTHERS GO DEAD!

...Please?

Please post the next chapter soon! My heart nearly stopped when I read this!
Darlantana chapter 4 . 10/12/2007