Reviews for Stargazing
La-Pia chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This is really cute !
creatorX33 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I really liked this. You took a new depth into the character of Jericho, a side of him that I have yet to see in most stories that are related to him. But I really enjoyed this side of him, this lonely side and how he was fine with just having the stars be his friend. And I really liked that ending sentence too.

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the make." "End" by The Beatles
Pixies Between The Pages chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This is really good! I like it! I never really thought that Jericho would feel cut off before, but this made me think! It was REALLY good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
"Oh my god, I must be in a sucky-writing period... I don't even know why I uploaded this laluha... it's not really that good. Hm."
THIS *points* is the most ridiculous thing ice ever read, excluding 'The Crucible'. That story was AMAZING. Amazing, do you hear me? One of the best pieces of JeriKole I've ever had the fortune to stumble across. Don't you dare belittle yourself or your writing, espicially when it's this good. Give yourself some credit. That was spectacular, thank you for posting it.
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This was cute. However, my only critique is that I personally don't think Kole would have trouble making friends, but you know. To each their own. :)
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
okay thats really cute
Sarah James chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Foreverabookcritic310020 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
In all honesty this fanfic was really not that bad. It was really sweet. I find the fluffiness cool though. Maybe you could make it into a series of one shots? I dunno. It seems nice. I like it.
animalsrulz chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
awww kep going with the storie i like it , it sounds so romantic and all oh good luck getting on with the storie
this is good, write more Jericho/Kole fics! NO ONE EVER WRITES THEM!
VictoryIsGreen chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Woo! Awesomely cute dude! Good work.
Caraqueen chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Wow that was so good! I loved it! JeriKole 4ever!
Elouise Victoria chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Yay! *nibbles on cookie* finally! I love Kole! She's my favorite character, and this story is great! So nice and romantic.
The Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
i like your story now give me cookie!