Reviews for The Walls Crumble
Random person chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
This is amazing, I don't usually read this kind of stuff, but you might have changed my mind completely. : )
Midnight1906 chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Claire chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Interesting start- I look forward to reading more.

I loved the original Power Rangers- and Mmmbop is probably one of the most annoying songs in history (shudder).
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Really good. I was very worried about Dean's mental health there for a while. Nice writing.
Kiluca1228 chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Please update soon!
StoryTagger chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
Oh wow, poor Sammy and Dean...Sammy's body like's tormenting him and Dean's mind and heart keep screwing with him...
babyreaper chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
Just found this story and must say that i was really enjoying it but you have updated since May are you gong to write any more chapters It would be nice to find out how things turn out.
vonnie836 chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
I liked it. The way Dean and John interact while waiting for news on Sam is great. John knows Dean pretty well and that's a good thing. Can't wait to see where you a going with this. Hugs, Vonnie
callitintheair chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
Hey there!

I love Dean doing affirmations.

“Dean, what are you talking about? You’re the best big brother. It’s your fault that I’m a good kid. God only knows what’d I’d be without you….God only knows what this family would be without you.”-Sam is so sweet, I hope when he said this it gave Dean a self-confidence boost.
renniespice chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Nice update! It's been awhile! Thanks! update again soon.
cavetrollgrl chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Love this story so far. poor Dean thinking it's his fault nice way your bringing him around. And John too. Nice bit of light humor toward the end.
cavetrollgrl chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
Love the story so far. The angst that Dean's feeling even though it's not his fault and Sam being sicker is heartbreaking. nice job on the emotions. Doctor Kirkland's a good OC till next chapt.
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
No, Samy!

Lol, that was a really good chapter. Please update soon!
phebes0808 chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
This story is so good! I hope you update soon!
Lil Green Devil chapter 5 . 5/2/2008
Just found this story, and lovin' it. Poor Dean, poor Sam! Arrgh I'm over run with angst! ... in a good way, I think. Anyways, can't wait for more!