Reviews for Frail
I don't know chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Why would kohaku love sango when he is his own sister. I would be grossed out when my little brother had a thing for me
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
WOW. I am really awestruck by this. I haven't actually read a lot of your stuff, but when I read stuff like this I get upset because you deserve much more recognition for this story than you've gotten-and then I look at which stories do have hundreds of reviews, and many those are the ones that are terrible...Good job with this.
turtlequeen2 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
O.O...*smacks all readers who didn't review*

How the HELL did you go without a review for this piece for SO LONG?

This one-shot made me sniffle a bit. Yeah, thanks, you made me cry a bit. lol. *grumbles* And I have never cried for more than two fanfics EVER.

I felt for Kohaku and the rest of them so much. Naraku was so perfectly evil that I loved and hated him in this. If you can understand that logic. lol.

A quick question... Was Kohaku lusting over Sango? If so, I mean, it could make sense, but I was just making sure. It's just so hard to see him going to brothels. XD

The detail was very rich. I could see all of this happening in my mind like a movie. I often thought about this possibility and even wrote things similar to this (Naraku winning scenario bit), but this contained emotions and deep details that would have beaten mine to a pulp. lol.

The spelling and grammar was flawless. Just thought I'd add that.

Thank you for making this and moving me. I may just have nightmares of Naraku tonight...XD