Reviews for Missing Pieces
lookingatstars chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
Love this fic, :D charlie lives on in the works of fanfiction.

I especially love how much depth you've added to Charlie what with him trying to protect his brother and little charlie is just so cute :D
bonboni chapter 7 . 1/10/2008
ooh... who are they arguing about? does charlie and liam have a sister or something? cos i definitely don't recall a girl in their family...

please update soon!

Frost Hobbit chapter 7 . 1/8/2008 sad. Who were the dolls for? I wanna know...
Frost Hobbit chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
"“What are you feeling right now?” Liam asked, still smiling.

“Bloody pissed off!”

“You should link your revision to emotions. That way you’ll remember!”

“You’re a flaming nutter, that’s what you are.”

“Hey, it’s true!” insisted Liam, “In a few weeks time when you’re taking your exams you’ll be smirking and going ‘Ah yes, I remember that. Liam punched me! Damn him!’”"

BWAHAHA. Hilarious! Loved it.
Frost Hobbit chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
Ugh, I don't LIKE Liam! (Don't worry, it's not your's just that I always hated him from his first appearance in The Moth, to his fianl appearance in Greatest Hits.) Another good chapter!
Frost Hobbit chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
It's very good. Charlie is SO in-character.
Frost Hobbit chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
It's so sad how Charlie swore he would never do drugs...look where he ended up right before they crashed.
Frost Hobbit chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Who was the girl in the picture? ME WANTS TO KNOW. Gah...typical Liam. Telling Charlie he HAS to do something even though he doesn't want to. Poor Charlie.
Frost Hobbit chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Ha, finally reading your story. (It's HobbitRockGod from LVI. But I think you knew that.) I liked this chapter. Little Charlie is so cute! Bad, bad Liam. I hate him.
BananaphoneBob chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
Aww, poor Charlie! His dad is really evil! I wonder who the dolls were for ... I really liked this chapter, it was ... strangely sweet in a way ...

BananaphoneBob chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
WOO! It was updated! Aww, I can just imagine Charlie at 16, HOW CUTE! I really liked that chapter, I thought it was awesome!

clarett chapter 5 . 10/13/2007
hello! i read your homepage and i'm 14 too, and terribly busy ): and happy birthday :D

ok randomness aside, i love saving charlie pace! i practically cried reading about charlie the end of season three (ok season three is just midway here in my country so i cheated and read sypnosis off the official website :X) and this just completes his life story :D

i love the way how charlie feels so conflicting inside on liam, and it's like this love-hate thing. continue! i want to see how it ends (:
bonboni chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
yeah, liam deserves that! he's not being a good brother this way and charlie is totally right. i'm sure he'll find a place to stay though. ;)

update soon please!

BananaphoneBob chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
Congratz on getting an A! I'll happily help burn down your school :P. Angst, yeah, I could imagine them having a lot of angst. Go Charlie! Can't wait to read more!

PseudonymismyPseudonym chapter 5 . 10/3/2007
cool u hav a twin! ive always wanted 1... i liked this chapter! hopefully there will b a HAPPY CHAPPY next ~~hint hint~~ ~~nudge nudge~~ im lookin forward 2 the next chapter!