Reviews for Will Our Feelings Last Forever
Son of Whitebeard chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
great flashback
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Beauty is just like Sakura from Naruto. If you make her angry, she'll unleash her wrathfulness on you, just like she did to the hair hunter when she hit him up into the sky. DANG! Beauty is one scary chick. She's also very persistent when it comes to getting Gasser to do almost whatever she wants, when she wants. Like the part where she kept holding on to him and hoping that her words would make him all her's. Yuya should just give up on Beauty and move on with his life. I hate that Gasser is the jealous type. I found the part that said Softon threaten to kill Gasser if he failed to protect Beauty, to be kinda funny. Softon is your typical over protective big brother. I don't blame Gasser for being scared. You rock, HoneyFlower15. This story was so AWESOME!
Gasser chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I love it

PLEASE MAKE MORE!
Gasser chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Nice fanfic

And no me and beauty don't have last names
SubspaceStar chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
aw it was so cute and cool! really funny too! luv de fic!

- -
Angelbride1234 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
It was alright.
white moon dragon of light chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
awe! so cute i like this story! ]
many form man chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
This might've been a good fanfic, but I didn't read it because of the sheer length. Seriously, 12,0? Please, next time, make more chapters, but make them shorter.
sweetspice123 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This is awesome! And I wish Yoshio Sawai (The creater of Bobobo) Would give em a last name! i'm CURIOUS! I think its a good thing Gasser and Pokomi re so close that they can tell each other their deepest secrets cuz if they were like me and my sisters, well wouldnt talk, me and my sisters scream all the time at each other! Anyways this was great!
Lexii-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I just love this! This is SO going under favorites!

-Alexa