Reviews for You Owe Me
PISSED OFF BITCH chapter 7 . 7/2
WHERE WAS THE SEX? FUCK YOU CUNT
that was amazing oh my god make more please!
Vaati chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. BEST FUCKING STORY I HAVE EVER READ! It's beautiful and amazing and absolutely Brilliant! You have amazing talent, and this is wow.. There are like no words to describe how awesome this story is. It's just.. Wow! I am left in awe after reading this and I am going to definitely look for more of your work. I love this, thanks for writing it, it's one of the best stories I have read in a while. SEE YOU LATER!
ElvishLycan chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
awsome story! loved it! Keep up the good work!
Kitty chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
I can't even explain how much i loved your fic! My favorite one i've ever read! 333333
Miranda chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I love it! Please write more!
SatireFire chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
I loved your story! It was a little OOC at times but I was so caught up in the plot line I hardly noticed. Also a couple of minor spelling errors but really great job!
Diana Fay chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
i LOVED IT it was so true and well not pure cause he is far from pure but i really like this it made me laugh cry and shout with joy. keep up the work i'l see you writeing books soon
Zuvios Gemini chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
that was so cool! i loved it! 5 stars fer sure!

~S.
Prats 'R' Us chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
aw I love it! It was so cute! The ending was brill! He's alive! I can't stop smiling for him! I'm so happy for them! I have a bad cold but your story has just made my day! Woo! Great fic!
heather chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
I really wanted to finish this story, but the moment Lydia began to act shallow was a huge buzz kill for me. I always saw her to be strong willed and modest. Here, she's portrayed in amore generic manner. She may be understanding, but who is she to feel sorry and even pine for bullies or call someone out on their appearance? And she's rather... loud in this. The writing's pretty good, but this is far too OOC for me.
Wolfinson chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
Yay Fluff!
The Eclectic Eccentric chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
This is so utterly adoradle... you did an amazing job.

And I also wanted to say that the arguments between Lydia and Beetlejuice were just priceless.
I dont give chapter 7 . 3/18/2009
OMG(sniff)this story has left me with tears and laughter (wipes aways tears)Im not doing H.W. because of this! It was really beautiful.(appluses)]
anonymousjaedc chapter 7 . 12/12/2008