Reviews for First Impressions
In French TU is only used when addressing one person who is family, friend or young child. VOUS is used for strangers like hotel or shop staff, new acquaintances and to show respect for elders and superiors. Start with VOUS and your acquaintance may later invite you to "tutoyer" but it may take years.
ToTaL aCtReSs chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
it was Ari David (Duh-veed) who shot Kate. Not Ari Haswari.
Madam Director chapter 10 . 3/17/2009
pretty story!

although, jen asking gibbs to marry her is kinda wierd and akward... but aside from that, the story itself was pretty cool!
acciosilverdoe chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
Aw so cute!

I loved it.

Kinda sad it's over, but the happy ending was lovely.

AttheSwamp chapter 10 . 1/18/2008
Wow! That WAS a surprise! I loved it :-D

I loved the whole story.

"Yeah, if you can take it." LOL

I can just picture macho man Gibb's face when Jen proposed to him. Maybe he is more of a new man than I thought he was ;-D

"Don't be so traditional." Nice one.

Bravo Toodles :-D
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 10 . 1/18/2008
Aww! I loved it!

I loved this fic all the way through, I'm kind of sad that it's over but it's been brilliant! Really lovely ending! And who can resist a bit of Jibbs fluff!

V x
lindainsweden chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
I love your Jibbs fluff, please write more! :)

Oo.Jibbs.oO chapter 10 . 1/18/2008
Aw, that's great. I love it.
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 10 . 1/18/2008
I loove fluff!

So she asked him? Very surprising, I like it!

aserene chapter 10 . 1/18/2008
that was wonderful and adorable and way to go Jenny for asking! I hope you update your others stories soon too!
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 8 . 1/14/2008
I'm all for that too!

can't wait for the epilogue.

And about you're updating frequency, you're a better updater than me :p I really should update more
acciosilverdoe chapter 8 . 1/14/2008
Great chapter I really loved it.

I'm glad he didn't forgive her straight away but waited for her to explain, but I'm still glad he did forgive her in the end. :)

Looking forward to the epilogue, even if I am sad it's going to be the last chapter.

robbie chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
great story and great chapter! can't wait to read the next one.. hope you'll update soon!
acciosilverdoe chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
Wow. This is really really good. I've been meaning to read this for a while now but haven't had the time, but I finally got around to it.

Update soon.

Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
Great chapter! So pleased that you updated! This is one of my favourite fics by you!

Poor Jenny, I'm sure Gibbs will forgive her!

Can't wait to read whatever happens next!