Reviews for Night Off
Rightytighty chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I want to get this shit tattoo'd on my body, it's THAT effing awesome! As a former 'partaker', I totally wanted to fire up a bowl and join them.

I heart you, poster.
Potterwench chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
That was the funniest thing I've ever read! I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes, then I snorted. I was lucky I didn't spew red wine everywhere! This is totally going on my favorites list and I'm reading your other stories! I spool hope you are still writing!?
Rangersbabe1 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
This is HILARIOUS!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
This is by far my favorite stephanie plum book! I have had all my friends read it and they agree that it is the funniest shit we have ever read. The part were bobby and lester come in is frikin' priceless
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
That was so hilarious!
Rebecca and her Pancakes chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
That. Was. Epic. You rock. You rock like... Monkey socks? XD
Rebecca and her Pancakes chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
... *gasps* I *gasps* love *gasps* this story *rolls on floor laughing.
Rebecca and her Pancakes chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Hahaha! I think I'm going to really like this story. :3
CTBabe1202 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
So great- the tears of laughter are still rolling down my cheeks! Thanks so much.
JenniferK chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Hilarious! While I never imagined Steph and the guys getting stoned it was a very enjoyable read. You write so smoothly.
litlhulc chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
I never laughed so fucking hard! Omg that was great! Keep writing these. They're fantastic!
BookAddictinFla chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
You write some funny stuff! My husband bolted in to check on me a minute ago, I was laughing so hard.
babe inc chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
this story is toooo damn funny
Wanda517 chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
My side hurt I laughed so much...
Mik N'jirnav chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
You know how you described Steph and Ranger laughing in this story. I've been laughing like that all through the second chapter. My stomach muscles are hurting and it's all YOUR FAULT!