Reviews for On The Back Of A… Turtle? Oohkaay…
GenericSpider chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Maleficent taken down with a frying pan? Epic. Update Soon.
Armichi chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
‘Akamatsu’s Bouncerific Breast Biggerer Cream’

HA HA HA...hah!Hilarious but very likely.
Assaulted by the plot bunnies chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
For Susan, you could have her be Deaths replacement for Sora while Death is busy with Rincewind
Gundum M chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
snicker
Linnorria chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
well you can't get all the characters into one chapter... I could hardly expect such a thing... :D this is amusing.
Olaf74 chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
Crabman chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
She'd be so pwned there isn't even a word for it.
Overactive Mind chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
Truly brilliant. This crossover never even crossed my mind, (though I have sent Ryoga Hibiki wandering in via L-Space,) but you've executed it superbly. I greatly look forward to more. Update soon!

Also, looking at your other work, you've definitely made my favorite author and favorite story lists. Many a congratulation!
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
Continue?
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
What a wonderful mix between the 'picturesque' worlds of KH and the devious mind of Pratchett. Love is presented.
Mrfipp chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Poor Pete, he won't stand a chance in the Mended Drum.

And only a few things can save Larnce! Granny, Nanny, and Greebo!

And is the Watch going to show up, I love those guys, Nobby, Dorlf, Vimes, and are you going to have Sally? Even though she's only been in Thud, I've grown to like her.

And maybe, Cohen the Barbarian*!

Please continue

Mrfipp

*My favorite Discworld book was The Last Hero.
Snake of Medusa chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Malificen meets Esme... WOT! Oh, this'll be *good*! Poor Riku, he has no manner of luck at all, but makes for v interesting plot!

Found a webcomic called Ansem's Retort that makes fun of Sora saving the world with a half-naked duck and an insane dog. It was fuunny. _

Can't wait to see what other KH/Discworld goodness you'll come up with!
Canderjack chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Aw, poor innocent Disney characters about to be corrupted by Ankh-Morpork. I almost, but not quite, feel sorry for Pete. I'm glad Demyx and Rincewind can be cowards together. :)
Cygna-hime chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Oh, I think I love you. Like, a lot. I was desperately afraid that I was the only one who ever thought, "Rincewind and Demyx? That would be kind of awesome, wouldn't it?" But now I am reassured.

The pwned-ness of Maleficent cannot be measured by any conventional instruments. The dial has to go to eleven.

So, I'm deeply amused and will continue to read with glee and occasional bouts of hysterical laughter. So it's all your fault if my roommate thinks I'm crazy.
Einatsu chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Well that's just bloody brilliant of you, I dare say. Can't wait for the next chappie :)