Reviews for On The Back Of A… Turtle? Oohkaay…
Snake of Medusa chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
LOL. Yay-zors! Hope you update soon, this looks to be a freakin' amazing fic! Long live the creator of Discworld! _
Kaiqua chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
I never realised Demyx and Rincewind were so alike...

The conversation between Saix and Xemnas in the first chapter had me cracking up!

Please update soon!
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I love Terry Pratchet (oh, dude his new book came out!) and I love the orgie 13 so this fanfic couldn't look any more promising. Except that I found it on page 42! THE ANSWER! It's no question that this will be great 3
Tyrmer chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
OMG I just got sent the link to this fic by my friend and it is awesome. I'm a big fan of both Discworld and KH. All I'm waiting for now is for Axel to meet the Librarian resulting in use of the M-Word.
Gundum M chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
amuseing
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
Will they meat Susan? Vimes? Maybe even Mr. Teatime, or Vetinari, or . . . arg! Too many ideas!
Mrfipp chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
HAHA!

I just love the discworld books! I have almost all of them, Last Hero is my favorite.

You also put in Rincewind, Death, and CMOT Dibbler! Are you going to put in Death of Rats? The Luggage? The Librarian? Or Vimes in?

I'm actually going to do the same cross over, but not until I finish several stories.

Please continue

Mrfipp
Aika01 chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
heheh first laugh i've had for awhile. please add susan!
maleficus-lupus chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
*sweatdrops madly* Whil I am a huge fan of discworld too, this... will not turn out well I can tell. But since we're allready proceding down this course of madness, do me a favour and make sure they meet Mr Vimes, Mistress Weatherwax, and perhaps Death's Granddaughter?
Nocturnal Equine chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Discworld crossover? Awesome! I've become a Terry Pratchett fan fairly recently as well. This chapter was pretty short, but also very funny! Keep it up!
Ri2 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Wow. That's a big turtle.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2