Reviews for Mahabharata Story
You can entice bunch of Karna fans and newbies, but those who have read several renditions of Mahabharata, for them this just pure fiction with no relations to original versions at all.
This is pure crap.
KendrixTermina chapter 27 . 4/28/2017
So this has evidently been discontinued since forever and I'm not sure if you'll ever read these comments, but, I liked it. Cool idea, I'd like to have seen how you'd have continued it and implemented certain scenes but I'm glad it was here t all.
KendrixTermina chapter 26 . 4/27/2017
Now this was interesting in many ways, not just setting/ world building wise, but also with the flashbacks having the backdrop of everyone's younger selves.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/27/2017
Ooh. THAT plot thread.
KendrixTermina chapter 24 . 4/26/2017
I'm here for them juicy dramatic villainous breakdowns. Most delicious.

Also "But does the Lord know how to pilot a spaceship", lol.

I love how Draupadi has effectively taken over the team.
KendrixTermina chapter 23 . 4/26/2017
I'm surprisingly "at-the-edge-of-my-seats"-y here.
KendrixTermina chapter 22 . 4/26/2017
It was a nice touch to have the Queens just chilling in the next room, unaware of this whole unholy sinfest of depravity as it's going down.
The miracle outfit scene was pretty well done.
KendrixTermina chapter 21 . 4/26/2017
So, this part had to be done right, and you've suceeded.

The "Yo Papa!" line hasn't aged well but the "push" it has is very crucial for this character arc so there was the question of what context to bring it in without taking away from its oomph or making it seem forced, and your choice of the way it happened was masterful as was your handling of the motifs.

The real stroke of genius was to tell this from the PoV of the corrupting influence himself, the whole disdainful narrative & having the no #1 liar reflect on a moment of blurtyness and... misplaced? ambiguos? brutal? "Honesty", continuing into the moral event horizon incident. (I don't think I've ever seen this sort of "Join the Dark Side" scene told from the PoV of the villain/tempter, but I guess that's the interesting part of reinterpreting preexisting, well-known and fairly archetypical stories in that you have this choice of what to highlight & how to tell it)
KendrixTermina chapter 20 . 4/26/2017
Looks like she'll complement the bunch just fine.
KendrixTermina chapter 19 . 4/26/2017
aww
KendrixTermina chapter 17 . 4/26/2017
Well, everyone involved scores some serious cute points in this one.
KendrixTermina chapter 16 . 4/25/2017
Magnificent. Looks like someone hit the jackpot!
- Love how you managed to do the full range from the cosmic to the bickery with the Devas. Also, Krishna casually going "O neat, a miracle" only to top it off with "Don't tell mommy".
I must say I was rather surprised when I first familiarized myself with these particular stories & with how Krishna is commonly characterized as this charming prankster brat (who went on to be "pragmatic" sort of combatant later). In what I'd read before, Vishnu sounded more like a god of order. Though I guess that's an interesting duality, or unity, to think about & contemplate.
KendrixTermina chapter 15 . 4/25/2017
Whoop, there comes the bad influence. The cute parts of this are officially done with.
KendrixTermina chapter 14 . 4/25/2017
Well, there comes another important main character.