Reviews for Accusations and Ramifications
Shutterfly Simmons chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Lassie 's so sweet in this, I liked it
eleedom13 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
awwwwww that was really cute. you did a good job!
A maze thing chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I love it when Lassiter worries about Shawn. This story was great! I thought the beginning with Henry was great. And the ending was definitely heartbreaking. Shawn still blamed his father partly for it, and now he has Lassiter if he ever needs him! Oh, this was such a nice oneshot, I love it!
Sparky the Wonder Weasel chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Aw, Lassie cares!

He has a good reason to...

g0shawk chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
wow this is really well-written. I liked it a lot. :)
Scarecrow2413 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Oh-ho NICE!

I loved it. Well done.

I love Lassie! He was great in this. How sad for Shawn though. The bitch. I've had a few friends now who've gone through that s*. And it's people like Lassie I love, the ones who stop them.

Lassiter's my fav character, yep. Shawn's cool and so is Henry. This story brings out emotions which is a sign of a good writer. So keep it up, eh?
Kaitia1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Great job! I think Shawn would be angry a lot, and then get into the weeping on shoulders thing you know? The last part was really good. I also think you should have added more 'evidence' that Lassy found, because Shawn is ischevious, and those breaks could have been from falling out of a tree or something. Other than that, all good!

astalder27 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Aww, I loved it! Its so great to see Lassie being nice to Shawn!
ddamato chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I like it.
Slasher91 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
That was really good! You did a great job!

Keep up the great work.
Resurging Crisis chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Aw. That's cute. Poor Shawn though. His mother, tch.
GreySide58 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
:D Ok, this was amazing. I really loved it. Very nicely done. Wonderful job. Poor Shawn, loved how Lassie was the one to comfort him. Very nice.