Reviews for The Consequence of Loyalty
Prats 'R' Us chapter 11 . 9/1/2010
AWWWWW This was such a sweet story! I love it!
Miss L Croft chapter 11 . 11/12/2008
That was awesome. More of the same please! Seriously, people just do not write enough Much-centric fiction. Thank you for a very funr ead. Poor Much. :( At least he got his cakes! He does cake!
Gertrud chapter 11 . 6/16/2008
Aw, a much-fic :) It's great and captivating! In a way I think there's a bit too little Much/Robin time in the series - there are just small hint here and there. Anyway, it was nice to read this! WEll done :D
Pip4 chapter 11 . 11/30/2007
This was a very nice story, very well done. Much is my favorite character and I like stories about him. I hope if you ever get another idea that you write another story. Chances are, I'd love to read it.
Radar-rox chapter 11 . 11/21/2007
! was the most wonderful sweetness EVER! - sque!

*ahem* sorry, i was overcome with the sweetness of the end there, i shall give you a proper review: that was totally awesome! there aren't enough Much-centred fics on here, but this one makes up for that completely! this was greatly written, with a plot worthy of the show itself, and i especially loved the 'i need to understand something''well i can't work miracles' bit! brilliant work, you should be proud, well done!
RixxiSpooks chapter 11 . 10/27/2007
Aw, this is an awesome story and its nice to see Much valued and cared for by the gang. He deserves it.
laurashrub chapter 11 . 9/4/2007
An absolutely brilliant story that I could easily see being used as an episode. Well done.

I especially enjoyed the genuine portrayal of Gisbourne. At times, you genuinely don't know if he is a good guy or not. That brilliant shade of grey was very accurately described. Well done!
gatewatcher chapter 10 . 9/3/2007

Can you resubmit the Epilogue, please. I don't think it all uploaded. It appears to not be complete.

ladie red chapter 11 . 9/2/2007
WOW, what an amazing first fic! You have a great style of writing. Not too flowery but with just enough description and such to make it feel like a proper read and not merely a piece of fanfiction. I read this all in one sitting and man, my eyes hurt! I hope you don't mind me giving you some constructive critism, its not a big deal, just little things that I noticed while reading. First: you posted all 11 chapters in one go. If you post a new chapter, say, 1 every 2 days then I think you will find your fic gets more hits and reviews. Second: Notice when watching the show that Gisborne doesn't call Robin 'Robin', but rather 'Locksley' or 'Hood' the same with Robin calling him 'Gisborne' instead of 'Guy'. Lastly Allan is usually spelt with an 'a' instead of an 'e'! LOL, Take this into account if you want or totally ignore me, I don't mind but I really look forward to seeing more writing from you. Ciao