Reviews for Going Against the Grain
oceany chapter 14 . 12/21/2008
This is one of my absolute favorite stories.
sarcastic hp lover chapter 13 . 7/20/2008
I really liked this fic!

that's actually all i have to say...

that's a first.

LastToFirst chapter 13 . 4/29/2008
that was a pretty awesome story and i loved the way you ended it!
Monday the 14th chapter 14 . 2/20/2008
that's it? Wow, so soon! I feel robbed, just when she finds happiness it ends, I wanted to taste that happiness, dammit! :D:D:D

It was really nice lecture early in the morning!
anonymous chapter 14 . 11/20/2007
i really enjoyed reading it.
headoverheels4HP chapter 14 . 11/11/2007
yay, ok so you finally updated...but i dont blame you, you wanted it to be the best oit could be. :D anyway great job, and keep up the amazing work, and update soon!
random fanfic writer chapter 14 . 11/10/2007
It was a good story for one that was AU. The idea of the Lily/James relationship complicated by Sirius is not new, but this particular twist brought new energy into James' dilemma.

If I have a criticism for this last chapter, it is in that it was mostly dialogue. Dialogue is great but when it's not paired with anything else it can be a bit confusing to the reader.

Overall, I enjoyed your story very much and look forward to your next one.
Vartan-LoVer chapter 14 . 11/9/2007
Well, I disagree. I've always loved your endings. They have a certain poetic justice to them. idk. I think you're hard on yourself.

O! Hey, i loved that chapter ending. so adorable. And the thing with Sirius, nice is where I leave it. Her and James back together is so hilarious. The witty banter i mean. I love when they get together. Note how only the really dull writers make them all love struck? That isn't the way they are though. Poor Remus. Isn't it enuff they've corrupted him that much? They have to include sexual favor details?

Can't wait for the end and I Know Your Sleeping With My Boyfriend update.
An Aspiring Author chapter 14 . 11/9/2007
great chapter! i especially liked the end confrontation between lily and her father. it was very well-written! please update soon!
Erratic Amethyst chapter 13 . 10/29/2007
I freaking Loved it! Incredible, as always:) I'm glad you did have your story on this sight...Allot of people reviewed! :D Awesomely enough! But this story is so cool, and I can't wait until you update! :D Love ME*
Vartan-LoVer chapter 13 . 10/23/2007
I like this much version much better. It's much more, Lily and James you know? the other chapter fell flat. It wasn't related to their personalities. Not the way they said things anyway. What they said did, but how they worded it wasnt them.

Does that make any sense watsoever?

P.S i finished Chap 4. Thnks for the advice.
semper-x-eadem chapter 13 . 10/23/2007
I definently like this chapter better than the origional.
An Aspiring Author chapter 13 . 10/21/2007
GR! is right! i was so excited that i had one more chapter to read because then i wouldnt have to WAIT to find out what happened between james and lily! you HAVE to update soon! i NEED to know what is next! please!
An Aspiring Author chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
nice cliffie and another great song pick! this was such an awesome chapter! i loved how you wrote lily and james! its so great!
An Aspiring Author chapter 11 . 10/21/2007
the lily-sirius confrontation was written very well! great job!

i bet that its james knocking at the door!

nice chapter!