Reviews for Head & Shoulders, Knees & Toes
chomper318 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
So incredibly cute! I love it! Such a sweet story.
bloodwrites chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I really love this - tender and in character and cleverly done, particularly including the jokes to break things up. Really nicely done.
Inherently Flawed chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I love the way you wrote this, with the interjections. Especially the (kinda lame) jokes. The fact that they were kinda lame just made it better. Awesome.
The Queen of Sin chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
aw so cute! yay! I'm lovin' it!
StarlaMarie chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
That was brilliant! And thanks for the info on my weird toe thing lol...it makes me feel better to pretend Sara has it too :o)
MajandraNova chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Aw, how cute. First I was like "Johnny? Who is Johnny?" But then I got it. Nice story.
Crashxin2xMe chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
very very very very very it.
BongoZ chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
That was just a really sweet story. Also, as a big-headed American, I appreciated the beginning as the big-headed are a very neglected demographic in fanfiction. :)

I love it when a writer can capture Grissom and Sara in playful, loving moments and make it seem completely natural. You've certainly done that here and I love the idea of Sara kissing Grissom while he sleeps.
boomtown chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
*sigh* I love all things kleewyck! You're just awesome :)
A.M.E. sweetheart chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
this was really cute. i enjoyed it very much.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Just because...I like this-the sweet playfulness and

caring of both Sara and Grissom for each other. Thanks

for the smile!
hannaberry chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
All of the above (or below) and then some!

Such a lovely story, it made my day.
Summer Reign chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Aw, okay.

You snapped me out of a mini-funk.

I love your gentle, gorgeous stories.

Glad you survived vacation;-)
AngelEddison chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I really enjoyed this. It was just an adorably cute story :)
FearlessnessNY chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
What an interesting concept for a story. I like the originality. How nice of you to grace us with a story while you are on 'vacation':)