Reviews for Windflowers
Boogum chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Fluffy and cute. Love it!
soul-maka-kid98 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
If I'm ever sad, I'll just read this one shot. Too perfect and adorable and well written and just- *dies* I love you and I love this and I love ZeLink hahahha amazing job! A little follow up with their wedding would be adorable, too hehehe!
Dia Newman chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
*top busy sobbing from fluff for words*
PrincessZelda450 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I APPROVE
Total Romance Fan chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Aw, that was sweet
clandestine.elegance chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This was really perfect! thank you.
Miss Ashlynn chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
You're such a great writer, and I certainly love this one shot.
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
amazing...i just love your writing style :)
Kenzi333 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Aww, cute!
miaul chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
i know this was written years ago, but i'm pretty sure this is the best zelink fanfiction out there, to this day. everything is so perfect, i shouldn't even bother to go into detail because everything is absolutely impeccable; and i'm very picky about writing style and grammar.

i do hope you're still writing, because you're a fantastic writer.
DramaLlama123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
AHHH! Can you just, like, write thousands of one shots with Zelda and Link? That would make me so happy! :)
phunky chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Lovely. I can totally picture them doing that! getting married I mean LOL :P
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Oh wow, I loved that! I wasn't expecting Zelda to say she didn't want him behind her anymore, and I thought she was really pushing him away! I was like, oh no! Zelda you idiot! But I was so happy when she said 'not behind, but beside'. Great job again.
MeBeKiki chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
THAT WAS THE BOMB!

Plus the title is really fitting for this story. And Zelda was so in-character, that's really hard to do!
MYSTEVROUIS chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Satisfied all my teenage needs.

I'm sorry you're not writing anymore, you'll probably never ever even see this review, but I feel that, whether you read this or not, I should still leave this, just in case.

...just in case.