Reviews for A Gift From The Stars
Sir FK chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
Aww... I think you should continue it...

I liked it alot.
SharinganUserX chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
great story ! plz update !
Mappadouji chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
This new Enemy you've created sounds like someone who likes to keeps all his bases covered. From this chapter alone i can tell he is going to be just as dangerous if not more the Vilgax.
Godde chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
i like your story, chapter 3 is kind of short but that makes sense with the first chapter divided into three thing. keep up the good work.
Jinnai chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
Again, a good read. I meant no sort of rudeness - I find this fic rather entertaining, and I eagerly await the coming chapters.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
:blush: haha, dont worry I am! just really caught up in a lot of things at the moment, i dont have much time to read updates much less update my own.

great update!
Foxsoul chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
Rrgh. Very... sneaky.

Wolf doesn't like sneaky. I like this story, however! Get to the fluff!
Bratinov chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
Nice flashback.

I really dont like those Enforcers freaks...

More BxG moments please :)
Jinnai chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Indeed I did. I shall await the next, as well.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
hehe exactly, no one is perfect and errors are apart of life! hehe, loved the update, you make me feel bad about not doing so myself! .;

thd dream was cool! and sad and all that, Gwen knows how to think on her feet hehe.

:hugs:
Amy chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Wow that was great! I really really liked it and i can't wait for the next chapter :D:D ! BxG Forever!
Mappadouji chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
I really enjoyed thus chapter! the flashback that revealed how Max lost his arm was very detailed. Also is good to read about Ben and Gwendolyn working together and, X is sounds like a really fun character.
Xifihas chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Looks interesting, alert listed
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I enjoyed this! nice startup to the story, and I love the flashback, I'm glad i'm not the only one whom thought Ben should shave his beard! haha.

besides a few grammatical errors this story seems great, and heck, even I have a bazillion grammatical errors, so really, it's nothing worth mentioning.

alerting and adding .
Bratinov chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Very interesting and nicely written too. Ill be following this story, update soon.

ps: Sorry for my bad English, its not my native language.