Reviews for Reunited with the Past
elizapi chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
um... it ended. sadness. I wanted to know how you planned on getting BxE out of this... oh well, I suppose, the writing was pretty good.
undeadgirlxx chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
Oh god..oh god..oh my god. They can't! Bella! Edward! Alice! GET OUT OF THERE NOW! -screams and starts crying- They can't die! When Jacob let out that growl..oh god..my stomach went queasy and i felt like i was going to throw up the more i read. Next chapter! QUICKLY BEFORE I DIE! -notices the last time it was updated and passes out-
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
o no alice bella and edward! update plz
LolaluvsEdward chapter 6 . 4/2/2008
I know you haven't updated this in the longest time but still I have to review! and OMG SO GOOD! WHY DID YOU STOP? I really want to know what will happen next... puhleaze put a new chapter... *pouts*
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
ARG! Such a wicked cliffy! Update soon!
lil-devil11491 chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
i have a strong desire to kill you for ending it right there... that's just cruel! udpate asap please before i go insane wondering what will happen! thanks!
Shenequa chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Wow, I gotta try one. You inspire me kenzeek
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
OMG! I was not expecting that! OMFG but this story is fantastic! Can't wait to read more! OMG...umm...lol, how about a chapter with all 3 pov? Lol...sorry that's not helping, but i've just got to go back and read that again.

HWF
twinemoeclip chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
i think it should be in edwards cause then he can tell what jacob is thinking, and we know what he is thinking too.
xoxMidnight-Sunxox chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
wow that chapter was intense!lol well i think you should at least do Bellas pov and how she remebered herself trying to hurt charlie and edwards and Alices would be good. so over all i think it is a good idea.
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
Well written ! Are you going to address Bella's gifts in future chapters? I like the changing pov's...can't wait to see more!
bellaswan456 chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
omg! ure an awesome writer...and um...i believe that charlie was lying...possibly.
xoxMidnight-Sunxox chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
lol good chapter i felt like yelling at Bella though lol, my guess is Alice came or Jacob grabed her and possibly Edward if he woke up
Ms. Ali Kat chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
Mm-hmm. Plot twist? I like.

Well, you made it sound like a plot twist, it could just be Alice or something, but I really think it's Jacob. And if I'm right, I'm absolutely DIEING to see what you do with that. ] zomg. Excited. Majorly. *twitch twitch*

Yeh.