Reviews for Hidden Thoughts
Thai Libre chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
What ever happened the youngest child? And when it said BB in the summary did you mean beauty and the Beast? Please update soon! Keep Writing!
Thai Libre chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
Oh no! But how could ithappen so fast! Keep Writing!
Thai Libre chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Now that is interesting! Keep Writing!
The Duckster chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Might want to check the formatting on this one, it's WAY to out of control for me to handle reading.

It's an adorable story that makes me really want to know what you've got planned. Just one area of suggestion.

I feel like people hate her for no other reason than she's suppose to be a character who suffers. People as a rule, and especially mean people are self centered. Why would they expend so much energy in hating her. I think perhaps if she's more ignored and neglect or if they hate her so strongly because of jealously due to the strong bond she has with her mother and grandmother it might make more sense.

Hope you keep this going and I'm excited for you to fix the formatting on this last one. Keep it up!
Prince Fire and Music chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
EEK! The format is CRAZY! Sorry, yo might want to get it check, cause it was kinda hard to read. But good chapter! I'm anxious to know how her father is going to interact with the beast and what his side of the story will be, if it albeit is the right one. Update soon!
The Duckster chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Rather short, and I think you meant "yards" not "years" but it's starting out rather cute
FreakyLongHairedGirl chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
aw..poor Rhoswen! Continue! I wanna read what happens next!
Prince Fire and Music chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
Ah, poor Rhoswen. Do continue though. Her family could never appreciate her. So now you must save her.
Prince Fire and Music chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Well that's a great title for an amazing start. Do keep it up. I sincerely like it. And what a twist! I cannot guess where you'll take her but it sounds fascinating! Update soon!