Reviews for Just a Different Type of Dairy
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
I did like it, a lot, great job! What happened between Kyle and Kenny though? Why did Marjorine think that no one else was there? Where did you get such an awesome idea? Write On!

-Randomstalker
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
I don't know if I was supposed to, but that last part ande me laugh.
P9 chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
Some things seemed rushed, overall not just the end. Other's seem slightly out of character and other things are a little lacking in explanation but I enjoyed the premise very much
pomodorooo chapter 10 . 11/4/2007
aww that so cute! this is the first fan fic with marjarine in it that i've read and i thought it was great. now i'm gonna read the sequel! :D
Luciyel chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Whoa, this is a really sweet pairing. Actually nothing that had ever come to my mind before, but it seems so obvious now that I read your story!

I just hope Kenny will be nice in the future and everything will turn out right

Had to add this to my favs as well...
passiveInferno chapter 10 . 10/11/2007
Aww, how cute!
Matchstick Fighter chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
Aww cute ending and cute story
imjustagirl0077 chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
The ending wasn't rushed which was good. The story as a whole read like a chick flick. I am curious though to see what bonus things your putting in.

-Julz
NeedsmoarDelta chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
That was an awesome ending. Bittersweet and not rushed. Excitedly waiting for a new chapter of the sequel XD
imjustagirl0077 chapter 9 . 9/30/2007
I do have to say that you certainly overexagerated 40 bags of popcorn. 5 bags at once, I can imagine, but could someone really be that ignorant to put 40 bags of popcorn in the microwave. I do have to say that I liked that you had them watch RENT. I also think that you rushed through this a little. I really hope that you don't rush through the last chapter. That would just say to me you didn't care about your writing. So, why would that make me think you'd care if I read and reviewed the sequel? Please don't take this as a flame, because I'm not insulting you at all, I just want to help you become a better writer, because there is always room for improvment.
Matchstick Fighter chapter 9 . 9/29/2007
Cute chapter!
Abii-san chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
I love this story. D

If you ever did a sequel, maybe it could be about Marjorine(sp?) and Kenny in the future...probably after high school and into college? Like, Marjorine goes to college, and Kenny doesnt, and then...yeah. I'd be happy to help you, if you'd like. I just need to remember my FF account.

Keep on writing;

Abby.
imjustagirl0077 chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
'i was thinking about making a little thing after the story ends(making it be chapter 11) with like bloopers, and idea's in the story that failed, and a soundtrack listing of marjorineish songs, and some inside scoop on this idea, an how this story came to be'

that would be awesome! this chapter was realyl cute!

-Julz
imjustagirl0077 chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
utter cute fluffness!
Matchstick Fighter chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
Aww so sweet, now don't go breaking Marjorine's heart Kenny. I love you story!