Reviews for First Impressions
Allie hill chapter 1 . 11/22
I like how Tracy has a crush on link Larkin
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Awesome! Great job! But... The kids from Hairspray were not seniors and Link said he started in the show 3 years ago so he couldn't have started when he was a freshmen in high school... well, besides that it was excellent!
KaityDid66 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
gah! i love this! so adorable! i can't WAIT to read more! :D
jfdasklfdnamjn chapter 1 . 9/4/2007

this is soo cute! i loved it

i just love trink! now i'm all smiley! woot!
amanda chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
excellent idea! really adorable and well written. this is totaly believable. good job!
pokey chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I love this, so sweet. And totally possible.
began-to-climb chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Aw. That's sweet. Totally Link, helping Tracy. Love to read more from you.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
That was so sweet! I never wondered before about how Link and Tracy might have first met. I loved how Link offered to help Tracy; you made him very nice and real.

"Later that night, when he was finally tired enough to go to sleep, Link expected to have visions of success and stardom running through his head. But, for some reason, he just couldn’t forget the face of that girl, Tracy, earlier that day."

The end made me grin like mad. It is like a tantalizing little tidbit, making this reader want more. It would be awesome if you wrote a continuation of this universe!

Anyway, you did a wonderful job with this! *claps*
She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Aw...that's so sweet.
Emily3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Very sweet, I thought. :) I like the idea that you switched 'round the general concept of Tracy's Corny Collins Show begating her Link obsession - turning that whole idea quite around! I enjoyed it.